4weeks+summer camp=9months pregnant{77.}

Start from the beginning

*~*~**~*~**~**~**~*~*~**~*~***~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~

*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~***~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~

*~Cassidy's POV~*

"So, your just gonna fall asleep on me Xavier?" I said getting back into the bed. Xavier's eyes struggled to open as I laid my head on his chest.

"Awe, baby you call that sleep, I was just resting my eyes...How are the kids?"

"Sure you were, and their sleeping but It wont last for long I don't want them sleeping in the afternoon because they will be up all night...so get up and Help me get them up."

"Ummm...NOW," he wined kissing the top of my head.

"Yes, and we have to talk about wedding plans...I mean if you still wanna marry me."

"When did we decide---Never mind, yes I want to marry an still marry you I mean...if you wanna still marry me---"

"Oh well, I don't want to marry you," I got up from the bed and walked towards the door, Xavier's Facial expression looked angry and disappointed to I sat the joke aside.

"Xavier...I was joking..."

"Oh...Um Okay well, that wasn't very funny to me babe...you really hurt my feelings" After the little joke was over, we walked into the babies room, and they were wide awake playing with the teddy bears that were laid out on the floor...some way and somehow they had found a way out of their crib and was now playing silently on the floor I ran over to them to make sure they were okay in fear that they would have scratches or bruised from the fall.

"Oh my god Travis, Azalia...are you two okay?" They looked up without saying a word.

"MoeMa...Play." Azalia said with her arms stretched out for a hug, I picked her up and held her tight...Travis started to beg for attention.

"Travis, Daddy's here," he picked travis up and walked out of the room.

"Azalia...you hungry?"

"MoeMa...Play...No hun-gy...Play."

"You have to eat Zali okay. We can play after you eat okay?" Azalia's eye's started to water.

"Okay Zali baby, just one game...what do you wanna play...you wanna play with your music piano box...thingy?" She struggled to get up and walked over to the box...My mouth dropped.

"XAVIER...GET IN HERE NNOOWW!!!....XAV---"

"I'm here what's---"

"Look at Azalia." Xavier gave Travis to me and walked over to Azalia who wasn't paying attention, because all her attention was on the toys in the box.

"Azalia, do you know what you just did...She turned her head...Well, do you?"

"PLAY...!!!" she said plain and simple.

"She doent even noticed she took he first steps, without me helping her." Once again Travis started to cry, but this time for the fruit cup in Xavier's hand.

"Oh here I come, Travis...Come on lets go back into the living room." they walked out the room, I continued to play with Zali, who was trying to catch the ball on the string.

"MoeMa...?"

"Yes, Zali?"

"Um hun-gy..."

"So you don't want to play now?" she shook her head. I picked her up and remembered that she could walk now.

"By Zali...you have to follow mama..." She began to cry after I left the room, I peeked in on her so she wouldn't see me.

"MoeMa....MoeMa..." she cried and called for about two more minuets, then gave up and struggled to get up again walking out of the room.