4weeks+summer camp=9months pregnant{68.}

***I WONT BE CONTINUEING WITH THIS STORY>>>WHY?>>> BECAUSE I JUST DON'T WANT TOO SOOO O WELL OHH AND BECAUSE I DON'T GET ENOUGH COMMENTS...I KNOW....I KNOW....SORRY.....WELLL..... ENJOY.....:( :( :( :) :) :)***

PS----

JUST KIDDING

BUT REALLY....

I NEED MORE COMMENTS

REALLY ENJOY!!!

COMMENT!!!

I DIDN'T SCARE YOU DID I....

(:LOL:)

*~Sadie's POV~*

"She's going to be so mad at us Travis...But...May I ask you a question?"

"Sure," he said not making eye contact while we put up the happy birthday banner, in which I added a hand made LATE to the middle of happy and Birthday just for fun.

"Why are you doing all of this...you don't have a crush on my sister in law...haha...SISTER IN LAW,... anyway you don't have a crush on her do you?"

"Psst...NO...why would you say that?"

"Well for the past two day's you've done nothing but help us out...you buy us groceries and pampers for the babies...What's your deal?" I said with my arms across my chest.

"There's no deal...Me and Cassidy are just friends. I know she loves Xavier why would I want to come between that kind of love?"

"That kind of love didn't stop Nilo from coming back into the picture."

"Who the waiter Dude from the resturant?"

"Yes...Him!! He wasn't always her STEP brother you know...he was her boyfriend...I don't want to sound like a gossiper or nothing like that but...you sure you ready to get on this roller coaster?"

"What do you mean by that?" Travis place a tray of food and a bowl of chips on the table and walked over to me.

"Well, Cassidy's been through a lot...and with Xavier in a coma...this kind of Problem doesn't end." The door bell rang, cutting Travis off.

"HEY!!! Good your on time...we wanted everybody to be here early Cassidy just left for little Travis' appointment and then she has to go see the preacher at the church." I said explaining everything to Sasha, Courtney, Regan And some guy name Carlos who left before I could finish explaining. They walked into the apartment making their selves at home.

"Well, Is there anything we can do?" Regan said as the doorbell rang again.

"You can get the door." It was Carson, who brushed pass regan in search for Travis.

"Sadie who's the guy?" Regan said with a hand on her hip.

"Yeah...who is that?" before I could get a word out the door bell rang again and Courtney had taken the words right out of my mouth.

"Ladies...That is Travis...and The guy is his brother...Carson...Now, help me place the lights up." I tuned their squells out and opened the door.

"FINALLY...somebody I know....Hey babe...you want to co----"

"Not right now...Come outside." Drew said grabbing my hand. I closed the door behind me as we walked towards the stairs.

"What up? Why couldn't we talk inside?" Drew grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss.

"Woahh...woahh what was that for?"

"I'm leaving sooner than I thought!!" he said catching his breath from the kiss.