4weeks+summer camp=9months pregnant{30.}

~*Xavier's POV*~ 

After my mom left I couldn't wait to catch up with Cassidy ... Even though she didn’t want to know the sex of the babies ... I still wanted to show her the new Ultrasound pictures. 

"Hey Xavier...have you seen Cassidy?"Asia said waddling over with Rey by her side. 

"No, I thought she was with you two!!" 

"NOPE!!Where do you think she would have gone?" 

"Umm I really don't know...I'll call her and see." 

"Okay, Come on Rey...let's have a seat my feet are killing me." 

"She's not answering her phone...okay now I’m worried." 

"Calm down I’m right here babe." Cassidy said looking beautiful walking down the hallway into the waiting room. 

"There you are...where have you been?" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"I was just...well talking to my mom!!" 

"She's okay?" 

"Yeah...She's a little dehydrated and needs bed rest for two days...I’m so happy she okay, oh and she wants to talk to you..." 

"What...why?" I asked nervously. 

"Not today...but in a couple of days...just to see where you stand on this whole twin's thing." 

"Ohm okay, "I said wiping my forehead. 

"So...Asia...Rey how was the Ultrasound?" 

"Yeah...how was it."I said kissing Cassidy on the forehead and helping her to the seat as we sat in the waiting room. 

"It went great...were having..." 

"Were having a boy!" Rey said cutting her off. 

"A boy...wow we have...Oh ehh emm yeah Sooo...A boy huh?" 

"Were having twins ... but only Xavier knows what the sex is...I don’t want to know yet...isn't that right Xavier." 

"You're having twin awe...how cute."Asia said rubbing Cassidy belly, causing all of us to laugh in unison. 

** 

[Two days later] 

"Knock knock..." 

"Xavier... Sweety come on in." Candace said cutting the TV off. 

"Hey...Candace how are you?" 

"I'm fine and you?" 

"I'm good, "I said pulling the chair closer to her. 

"You look good...so twins huh!!" 

"Yeah, yeah ... twins. Wow" 

"You ready for twins?"She said with one eyebrow raise just like Cassidy does when she thinks I’m lying. 

"I not gonna lie to you Mrs. Candace...I’m ready but I’m not." 

"Well, I heard you got all the baby stuff. So that's a plus." 

"Yeah." I said smiling. 

"Well I think you will find a way to make it work, you're a smart kid...not in the having sex, get my daughter pregnant category. I'm not proud of my daughter getting pregnant...especially in her senior year...And I know you mom isn't either but it happen and you two are going to take care of my grand babies and you two are also lucky because you got us to help you." 

"I know and I don't know how much to thank you for this." 

"You don't have to all you have to do is be there for Cassidy and those babies she's carrying...now give me a hug,"she said extending her arms. 

"You're great Mrs. Candace." 

"Call me mom Xavier. Or just Candace." 

"Okay Candace...you still great!!!"I said staring at her. 

"Thanks. I know." She joked. 

"So when do you get out?" 

"I’m so happy you asked!! My bags are over there... You go get the car and I'll sign myself out hurry... I’m ready to go." 

"Okay." I said grabbing my keys, giving her a hug and walking out of the door smiling.