4weeks+summer camp=9months pregnant{23.}

Start from the beginning

"That explains the weird looks." 

"Yeah so now I want her back but she doesn't want me ... It's funny because any other day it's the other way around." I said sighed loudly and let the seat back a little, shaking my head. 

"You have to talk to her ... She's pregnant with your child Xavier she has no choice but to listen." 

"But she won't!" I yelled. 

"Xavier she has to eventually she can't avoid this forever." 

"She can and she will ... She said it herself she doesn't love me anymore." 

"Have you called her lately?" 

"Nope ... not in a while." 

"Well what are you waiting for? I'm pretty sure all she probably really wants is a real apology not some made up one that you say just to make her feel better." 

"Yeah I guess so..."I gave Heather a quick hug then started my car. 

"Want to grab a bite to eat?" 

"Sure why not." Heather said sitting up and putting her seat belt on. 

"Okay good, let’s go..." 

**

~*Cassidy's POV*~ 

"Asia have you seen Xavier?"I said noticing Xavier and Heather weren’t in class. 

"Nope, why? Aren’t you all about not caring for him?" She smiled. 

"Just wondering that's all. Uh, Court ... Court!" I said waking her up from her sleep." 

"Huh whaa...?" 

"Have you seen Xavier?" 

"I saw his car earlier when I got to school ... But not in the halls." She said lying her head back down. 

"Don't worry Cassidy ... he probably skipped this class to take away from the tension between you two!!" 

"With Heather Castro? I don't believe this!!" I shook my head in disbelief. 

"You're taking this too far. It's not that serious, besides there's her boyfriend now ... Hey ... Hey can you come over here real quick?" She said calling snooze over to our table. 

"What’s up ladies...?" 

"Hey snooze...have you seen your girl heather?" 

"Umm NO...why?" 

"What about Xavier?" Asia said taking the words right out of my mouth. 

"Nope ... what are you getting at?" He looked confused as he pulled up a chair. 

"No where just wondering...she is your girlfriend...right?" 

"Asia please don't get him thinking something." I whispered but knew he clearly heard me. 

"Well ... yeah she's my girlfriend, but I talked texted her earlier ... she went back home she had to babysit her sister! So good luck finding Xavier." He said getting up from the chair with his tall muscular body shadowing over us. 

"Hey who's blocking the li -- Ohh?" Courtney said as she arose up from her sleep. 

"If you don't mind me asking ... Why are you looking for Xavier anyway?" 

"Yes I do mind...but I will tell you anyway...come closer...,"I said motioning my finger for him to sit back down and come closer to the table. 

"What?" 

"I'm pregnant." I whispered then looked at Asia and Courtney who started laughing out loud, Snooze just sat there looking lost until the bell rang. 

"Ohh ha-ha you ladies are funny ...she you all later." 

"Bye Snooze." We said in unison while walking out the class. 

On my way to my next class, I got a text from Xavier saying he was sorry and that there were more apologies to come ... I left his text hanging by ignoring it and walking off to my next class. 

************ 

~*Xavier’s POV*~ 

"She reply back yet?"I said to heather as she sent Cassidy a message for me. 

"Nope ... Wow she must be mad ... and i'm sure she got it." 

"Well maybe she's in one of the classes that it's hard to text ... so what do you want to eat?" 

"Changing the subject I see ... Ummhm ... Just kidding umm ...I want some chicken fingers." 

"Heather we're in a restaurant called Cheeseburger Cheeseburger and you order chicken fingers. Really!!" 

"Yeaahhh ... I'm not in the mood for a hamburger or cheeseburger. Sorry." She said shrugging her shoulders. 

"All right whatever ... I'm going to go order!!" 

"No, Xavier I'll do it I have to go to the restroom anyway ...I'll order before I go." 

"Um Okay." I typed Cassidy another message saying that even though she's mad I still feel the same way I did the day I met her. And this time she texted me back. 

"I'll call you later!!" 

"Okay ... So she said the order will be ready in about 15 or 20 minuets ... And don't worry I washed my hands." Heather said laughing at her own joke. 

"Ohh eh em ... Okay" I said still looking down at my phone. About an hour later it was almost time for school to be over so I dropped heather off at home then headed towards Cassidy's house, I sat in my car and regret of getting no sleep took over and soon after I fell asleep in the car, until I heard a deep voice yell through my window waking me up by saying …

"What the hell are you doing here punk?"

Cliffhanger....