4weeks+summer camp=9months pregnant{16.}

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I do mind, it’s kind of personal." I said with an half attitude. 

"Well, I’m sorry to hear that Xavier, and if you ever want to go out sometime here’s my number." She said sliding a sheet of paper next to my lunch. 

"Thanks maybe I will." I said grinning and nodding my head. 

"I can’t wait, bye Xavier, Heather, snooze. Talk to you later." 

"Bye." We all said in unison, they started to laugh. 

"Hell No, She was all Well I was wondering if you were dooing anything Friday. Then she had the nerve to have her breast all out like that What a Joke..." Heather said while she imitated Melonie. 

"I know right, I wouldn’t date her anyway." I said as the bell rung and basicly putting my foot in my mouth.  

"Why not? And Why aren’t you coming to school friday, I thought we all were gonna skip friday?!" 

"Well, I have a doctor Appointment to go to so I’m gonna be busy, And then I got to take my sister to this party, And got some job apps to fill out..." 

"Sure you do..." 

"Well, It’s true..." I said lying through my teeth. 

"Okay, Xavier you don’t have to explain yourself to me, I believe you…I got to go before Snooze kills me for making him wait!!!" 

"Okay see yah Heather." I said getting in the car to drive around and pick up Cassidy to take her home. 

** 

"What took so long?  My feet are killing me." She said taking her shoes off and rubbing her feet. 

"I’m sorry baby, Heather was talking me to death, because I told her I have something important to do friday." 

"Ohh, You didn’t tell her about the abortion did you?" 

"No, she doesn’t know were together, She actually thinks you don’t like me." 

"Why would she think that?" 

"Well on my first day I was staring at you because I was shocked to see you and she was like Cassidy doesn’t really talk to anybody and that I shouldn’t talk to you, and when I did, you told me to leave you alone then you called me a shit face and I told her that so that’s when she though you didn’t like me." 

"I never called you a shit face!" Cassidy said looking serious face. 

"Yes, you did… Cassidy, look never mind that where’s my kiss?" 

"Ughh...come here" Cassidy grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the lips while at a stop light. 

"So, tomorrow’s friday, you still going through with the abortion?" 

"Like I told you everyday this week, I’m still going through with it baby!" She said sounding irritated. 

"You feeling okay today, you get sick anytime today?" 

"Actually I didn’t, I felt like I was going to throw up, but it went away but other than that I didn’t." 

"That’s good, is your mom at home?" 

"Her car’s not in the garage but Weird ass Ted is there ugh I hate this guy!" 

"You want me to stay with you until your mom come’s home?" I said with my arm around her shoulder. 

"Awe how sweet you want to stay with me ... but no I'll be fine, I’m going in the house and going right to sleep." 

"Okay well I'll pick you up at 8 since your appointment is at 9:30 okay." 

"Okay, I got to go. Love you babe." 

"Love you too, Call me if your craving anything in the morning so I can bring it for you." 

"You won’t have to I can’t eat after 12 anyway!" Cassidy said closing the door and standing on the side of the car leaning in the window.

~*Cassidy POV*~ 

After I got in the house, Ted was sitting on the couch watching TV as usual. 

"Hey Ted, I’m home. Did My mom call?" 

"No." He said plain and simple. 

"Okay, fine." I went and cut on my radio then laid down in my bed, I was so tired this baby was wearing me out and I couldn’t wait to get it out of me, I was a month pregnant and I had a medium size baby bump and It was getting bigger by the day, I was almost asleep when Ted came bursting in the room, Drunk and High from smoking and drinking all day, two things my mom hate’s. But doesn’t know about because he's good at hiding it from her. 

"Hey, Cassidy ... I huh... Got something to give you." He said reeking of smoke and with a slurred speech. 

"Ugh, I was sleeping can’t it wait untill later Ted?" 

"Nope." He said as he began to unzip his pants and lock my bedroom door. 

"What the fuck do you think your doing Ted, Get your drunk smelly ass out of my room. 

"Cassidy, I’m hard right now and I need to cum in somebody seeing that your mom isn’t here...come on Cassidy, your already pregnant so nothing can happen." He said locking me in the corner behind my door.  

"GET AWAY FROM ME TED!!" I yelled then grab a book and hit him with it, but he just laughed and stood there like a stone wall. 

"You really think that hurt me you little slut?" 

"Stop…Please" I cried as he started to put his hand under my shirt, then throwing me on the bed, I hit my wrist on my head board, and started crying from the pain in my wrist then the fact that he was laying on top of me. 

"Now, your gonna let that ass hole Xavier get some of that sweet teenage pussy but I cant..." Before he could finish his sentence he passed out laying on top of me, I threw him off of me, grabed my cell and called Xavier to come and get me, I had never felt so terrified in my life, I just needed someone to get here quick.

“Xavier, please. Come and get me please!” I grabbed my hurt wrist sat on the porch and waited.