" I know ! " Minato exclaimed " I have a plan , a plan that would turn this battle upside down to our favor ! "

——————————————

" you can run , but you can't hide , master ! " Elizabeth called , as she looked around for Minato " please don't bore me out like this ! "

" my lady , this isn't the confrontation I was hoping for " Theodore demanded as he searched for Minako " I expected an honorable fight ... "

" Orpheus Telos ! "

" Orpheus Picaro ! "

The two Personas descended from the sky , before Elizabeth or Theodore could tell where the twins were exactly . Orpheus Telos played his harp , casting Magidoloans all over the building the two siblings were on , while Orpheus Picaro furiously shattered it with her harp . Elizabeth and Theodore hurriedly tried to dodge the chaotic onslaught , when they realized they weren't the target of the raging Personas . As the two Personas continued to chase the velvet siblings , destroying every building they came upon , but never attacking them , they tried to figure out what the twins were trying to do . After some time , they realized what was happening , but by then it was already too late . The twins had separated them from each other , so the velvet siblings couldn't tell where one of them is , while the twins knew exactly where they were . In other words , the current situation was the total opposite of how it was when the battle began .

" well , Theodore ?! How do you like this ?! " Minako said challengingly , as she finally revealed herself to Theodore " is it forward enough for you ?! "

" Are you having fun yet , Elizabeth ?! " Minato said as he jumped before Elizabeth , a victorious grin was adorning his face as if he had already won " because it'll only get better from here ! "

" it was only a second of careless thought " Theodore said as he glared at Minako " but it was all it took for you to confuse us , wasn't it , Minako Arisato ? "

" I'm so proud that you are my master , Minato Arisato " Elizabeth said in awe

" I'm just getting started ! " Minako declared as she pulled her evoker " Orpheus Picaro ! "

" I told you it will only get more hectic from here on ! " Minato said fiercely " Orpheus Telos ! "

" WHAT ?!! "

For the first time since the battle started , the velvet siblings were unsure of what was actually happening before them . Both Elizabeth and Theodore knew exactly what each of the twins had in their compendium , so for Minako to suddenly call Orpheus Picaro against them, and for Minato to call Orpheus Telos as well , while the two of them were separated from each other made them even more disoriented . Regardless , Orpheus Picaro and Orpheus Telos were never fast enough to catch up with Theodore or Elizabeth , and whatever difference the twins made in their formation or in their potential could never bridge the huge gap between them .

Or at least that was how the velvet siblings thought the battle was going .

When the two powerful Personas began rampaging , Theodore and Elizabeth both realized the terrifying truth that the twins had debilitated their speed and strength , while also boosting theirs , back when their Personas were attacking haphazardly . Theodore and Elizabeth were too focused reacting to Orpheus Telos and Orpheus Picaro , since they were the most powerful Personas the twins could summon , that they didn't pay attention to the twins themselves . Moreover , with the difference between them unbalanced by the spells casted previously , dodging the each of the Personas became even more difficult . Now they could either risk the damage from the most powerful Personas yet , or ignore the twins and keep their focus on their Personas , thus repeating the same mistake again . In the end they chose to go with the later .

PERSONA 3 RED and BLUE ( COMPLETED ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें