[Nooo!!!!!!!] Those guys......damn it!

The only thing that remained were their wreckages.......ugh...I won't forget their sacrifices!!!!

Scorch got hit with that...tch.

[Flame Core online—] (Scorch) Yesss!!!!!!God is great!!!

[Scorch, move towards its underside!]
We just dodged an incoming barrage of stony missiles, yet those have become shrapnels that have damaged Scorch's exterior armor.

[Acknowledged] (Scorch) Scorch's movements maybe slow, but it was adequate enough to reach the Tyrant's underside in under 10 seconds.

Scorch then constantly barraged the Tyrant on its underside where the cracks are frequent. The thermite have also seeped into its cracks causing a stream of magma like liquid to spill out of the cracks. That only means Scorch is the most effective Titan in dealing with heavily armored individuals and targets.

[Do it!!! Unleash the core ability at the weak point!] Dodging the Tyrant's huge limb incoming towards us...It then happened...

That happened so fast...the most chaotic battle of all time after the Gargantuar Swarm incident...is now finished

Flame flickered in my view as Scorch slammed down on the Tyrant as flames from his arms have channeled towards the Tyrant's heavily damaged body.

And Scorch did an execution move on the Tyrant. Dragging its huge limb down to the ground and then...blasting its side with the Flame Core ability.

*Zuuuunnnnn!!!!!*

The Tyrant, now was but fragments, exploded due to the immense heat and pressure done by Scorch. Its huge body disintegrated and turned into rubbles......and what was left is its huge monster core and some large pools of thermite mixture.

[Ha—Ha—.......it is done]

{Unit leader, members of the Black Vipers Organization have fled the scene. What should we do?} (Stalker 35)

{Track them down, and use the drones and Reapers at your discretion} Black Vipers...they truly are one dangerous group. To possess such battle prowess...I will expect that they have more of this Tyrant on their disposal.

{Roger that} (Stalker 35) But good thing not all of them got caught with that beam...phew.

[Pilot, chassis sustained heavy damage. 60% chassis integrity is left] (Scorch)

[It is done anyway, can you still move?] I can smell smoke coming out from his chassis...this might be a bit bad if I continued piloting him further.

[I still can] (Scorch) Good grief...I can now breathe a sigh of relief.

I then connected my view into the POVs of the Spectres, Stalkers, and with the Reapers and Drones to see their situation...yep...they're doing fine. So for the meantime while I am resting from the heat of the battle, I collected the remains of the destroyed Stalkers and Spectres done by the Tyrant earlier....you guys...I will not forget your bravery despite being robots.

[Pilot...] (Scorch)

[I know, let us go back]

[Roger that] (Scorch)  I wonder if I should ask Ellie on how to improve the guys for future purposes. Maybe I should, but that is another thing I'll have to deal later on.

But...it sure is one tough day for me, I wonder about tomorrow.
==========================
[Jaaaaacckkkk-saaaannnnn——!!!!!!] (Lushea) All of a sudden, a beam of pinkish light tried to shoot towards me.

[Uwaahhhh!!!] I thought it was a rocket just flying towards me, but it was Lushea on her flying dash. I caught her in my torso...and damn it's painful.

[Phew~ now my worries are gone. Welcome back Jack] (Cascadia)

[I am back you two, how is the camp earlier? I heard countless booms only to see a fight between bad people] I lied of course, Cascadia and Lushea knows the real situation and just accepted like as what I said. I am now wearing back my adventuring clothes to remove any suspicion.

[Jack!!!] (Rynia) And an unexpected person hugged me all of a sudden...

[Ermm....] It was a hug, more like a tight frontal bear hug.

[Awkward!!!!] (Lushea) Well...it is kind of. She said what was on all of our minds on this moment.

[Umm...Miss Rynia....umm....]

[Sorry! I didn't mean to!....] (Rynia) What can I say....this is extremely awkward right now!!!!