supernatural imagines, one sh...

By lozzopspn

Supernatural Imagines -[lack of better name] SPOILERS I don't own these characters Enjoy!! Mostly Sam, Dean... More

Notes
Sam x Reader
Dean x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Sam x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Dean x Reader
Teenage!Sam x Teenage!Reader
Castiel x Reader
Dean x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Dean x Reader
TFW x Reader Pt. 1
TFW x Reader Pt. 2
Sam x Reader
Hell on Screen
Sam x Reader
Kevin x Reader
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Sam x Reader
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader
Winchester's x Reader
Cas x Reader
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
Background Knowledge... And then Some
Dean x Reader
Notes
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
On Your Period
Sam x Reader
Four Eyes
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader
Cas x Reader
Charlie x Reader
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader pt. 1
Cas x Reader
Shots Fired
Sam x Reader pt. 2
Nicknames
Brotherly Love
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!
Dean x Reader- smuttyish
Cas x Reader
The Future's is the Worst
Sam x Reader pt. 1
Sam x Reader pt. 2- smuttyish
Nightmares... And Then Some
Hell Hounds
Birthday Celebration
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Winchester's x Reader
Flirting With You
Boy Trouble
Flirting with Them
Sam x Reader
The Bloody Box
Sam x Reader
Dean x Reader
Human!Cas x Reader
Teenage!Sam x Teenage!Reader
Castiel x Reader
NOTES... s10 SPOILERS
Dean x Reader
Teenage!Dean x Teenage!Reader
The Supernatural Hunger Games pt. 1 (Dean)
The Supernatural Hunger Games pt. 2 (Cas)
Sam x Reader
Important Notes
TFW x Reader
Birthday Celebration (You) + Some Notes
Demon!Dean x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Dean x Daughter!Reader
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Long Drives
Winter Sickness pt 1 (Sam)
Sam x Reader pt.1
Charlie x Reader
Winter Sickness pt.2 (Dean)
Dean x Reader
Family Don't End in Blood
Sam x Reader
Cas x Reader
Emotional Response (smuttyish)
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
The Titanic
Dean x Reader
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Bladed History
Pie and Period Pain
Cas x Reader
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader
Twist and Shout
Fathers Day
Babysitting; Kevin Tran Style
Sam x Reader
Shipping...
The End
Sorry Guys
Insane Angels (pt.1)
Teen!Dean x Reader
Brotherly Love (pt. 2)
Insane Angels (pt. 2)
Sam x Demon!Reader
Awkward 3 Pages
Cas x Reader
Sam x Reader
Hey There Delilah (Dean)
Human!Cas x Reader
Hey there Delilah (Sam)
!MUCH IMPORTANT!
Hey there Castiel
Hey There Delilah (Cas)
pROMO
TFW x Reader (pt.1)
Explainations
Hey There Readers
yee

Sam x Reader

5.7K 192 24
By lozzopspn

Imagine... Braiding Sam's hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the couch next to Sam, leaning your arm on his. He shifted, setting his head on your lap. He nudged your leg and held your hand. He was perfect even though he didn't thing so.

"Can I play with your hair?" You ask. He looks up at you with bug puppy dog eyes. You noticed, since they were sixteen his face had lost some of the softness. He still smiled, but not to much. He was much more muscular, but you'd rather see him smile. His laugh was harmonic and gruff.

"As long as I can play with yours." He said. You gave him a bitchface. You hated but loved people touching your hair.

"Fine." You did a hair flip and he mocked it. You both laughed. "Me first."

Sam moved to sit on the floor between your legs as you did mini braids and fishtails in his hair.

"Done." You said. You pulled him to the bathroom mirror to see him new look. His eyes widened.

"My turn." He said with a huge smile. Whenever he did, you mentally took a picture. He didn't smile very often, not for real anyway. He faked smiled a lot but you can tell the real thing.

You sat in the same position as he gently braided your long hair into small braids. He ran his hands through the strands before braiding them.

Dean came through the door with a case of beer and a few grocery bags.

"Should I even ask?" He muttered, rolling his eyes. He took a long look at Sam and shook his head. "Dude, could you be more gay?"

Sam leaned over to kiss you. It was awkward because you were upside down, but we made it happen. He pulled away and glared at the older Winchester. "I'm not gay." He tied your hair and smiled proudly. "Done."

"This is how porn starts." Dean yelled from the small motel kitchen. You rolled your eyes.

He helped you up and went to the bathroom. It looked like the crappiest thing anyone had ever done to your hair. You just laughed and smiled. "Now we're matching. Your hair will be wavy tomorrow morning."

He smiled softly and wrapped his arms around your waist. Yours glided around his neck in force of habit.

Morning

You woke up next to Sam. You'd been dating long enough where you didn't need to be in each others' arms every night like the movies. That didn't happen in real life.

You rolled over to look at his braids. He always slept on his stomach so you rolled him over and placed yourself on his stomach. He wouldn't mind. His breathing didn't even falter under your weight. You started pulled out the braids. His hair was so wavy it was funny. You tried to hold in laughter as you pulled the braids out.

His eyes fluttered open when you pulled a stand to wake him up. "Why-" He put his hand up to touch the gorgeous waves in his hair and smiled up at you.

"You hair looks bootiful!" You giggled. You leaned down and pecked his lips.

"Your beautiful." He whispered. He pulled you down to him and hugged you to him. Your arms were pinned between your chests. He kissed your forehead and began taking out your braids. When he was done, together you walked to the bathroom mirror. Your wavy hair perfectly matched Sam's. From behind, you wrapped your arms around his waist. He smiled lightly and put his hands over yours. You rested your head between his shoulders and stood there in silence, enjoying each others presence.

"I love what you've done with your hair, but can we please hit the road? I miss my memory foam bed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.7K 36
hello! if you wanna chapter about a character or if you want to see something happen in a chapter jus message me.
486K 12.2K 81
Pretty self explanatory, will mostly be written in preferences and will include Dean, Sam, Castiel, and Crowley of course. Anybody else just let me k...
420K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...
19.1K 552 21
I've never wrote anything about characters that weren't my own so this might be bad Here's some DeanXCastiel from Supernatural anyways NOT MY CHARACT...