💔 Isn't It Lovely?: Silver X Y/n💔

A/n
I couldn't stop myself from writing this one. OUR SLEEPING PRINCE NEEDS LOVE!!!

3rd POV
A sunny afternoon weekend was in Night Raven Collage. Underneath a shady willow tree lies a sleeping silver haired boy. The little woodland critters surrounding the boy. Birds chirping all around, bunnies hopping near him, and a young girl approaches the sleeping figure.

"There you are!" Y/n said as she walks over to Silver, still sleeping soundly. She lets out a sigh as she bent down. "Pardon me my little friends but I need to wake him up." The little animals nodded as they stepped back to let Y/n wake him up. "Silver. Silver. Wake up." She shook him lightly. Small groans escaped Silver's lips as he rolled to him other side, back facing Y/n. Y/n sighed once again. There's only one way to wake up this boy. And that's to tickle him awake! So she did.

As soon as she started to tickle Silver, the said male's eyes snapped open as he lets out a fit of laughter.

"O-OKAY!! Okay! I-I'm awake! I'm awake!" Silver said in between laughs. Y/n finally stopped tickling Silver as the boy sat up to catch his breath.

"It's about time! Do you have any idea how long I was looking for you?" Y/n said with crossed arms and a small glare and pout on her face.

"Hehe. Sorry about that. This ace is just so peaceful to take a nap." Silver chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. The way Silver looked made Y/n's heart flutter.

"Whatever. Lilia told me to head back to your dorm. He said it's almost training time with Sebek." Y/n said while pointing to where she came from. Silver nodded. He took a good look around the forest. It was beautiful during the afternoon light.

"Isn't it lovely?" Silver asked.

"Hm?" Y/n tilted her head a bit.

"The forest I mean. Don't you think it looks beautiful during the afternoon?" Silver faced the girl with his charming smile. Y/n blushed a bit by the sight of his smile. That princely smile...

"It is." She agreed, adverting her eyes away from Silver and to somewhere around the forest. "Now come on! You don't want Sebek to be yelling at you all day now, would you?"

"Hehe. You're right." Silver chuckled as he stands up from his spot. Y/n soon followed his lead. Before Silver could exit the small plain, he turned around to face the girl. "Oh by the way, thank you... For waking me up again."

"It's alright. I have been waking you up since Lilia first told me to." Y/n lightly shrugged her shoulders as they walked out of the forest. Once they were out, they waved goodbye and separate.

Silver received what was coming to him. A really loud lecture from Sebek after training. Silver just zoned out most of it.

"I'm so glad Y/m found you, Silver." Lilia said with his signature smile. "She really is the right person for the job. She would make a great house wife if you would ask me!" That last remark made Silver sigh as he wiped off the sweat with his towel.

"She's just a friend old man. There's nothing really between us." Silver told Lilia as he went to his room.

"Oya? Nothing?" Lilia asked.

"Nothing. Just friends. And that's all." Silver replaied before shutting his door closed. That made him think though. Does his friend have feelings for him? Does he like her back? And are they just friends? Or are they more than that?

Days bled into weeks and slowly turned into months as Silver and Y/n's interactions became more and more frequent with the amount of naps Silver keeps having before, during, and or after classes. The more they interacted, the more Silver fell for the young maiden.

♪Enchanted♪ •Twisted Wonderland X Reader•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara