🌸 Ramshackle Repairs🌸

Y/n's POV
It was weekend, finally. I was minding my own business while looking around the old building.

"This place needs some serious repairs." I said as I dipped in my coffee. It was early in the morning, Hooty, Owlbert, and Grim were still fighting off sleep, although Grim was losing this fight. "I think we should get this place patched up."

"Sounds good! I hate to see the roof leaking when it rains." Hooty sighed as he sat on my head.

"Let me get changed first and we'll head to Sam's Shop to buy some supplies." I said to Hooty as he nodded and flew off my head. I went to my room

I quickly changed into a pair of jeans, some socks, my high cuts, a white shirt with a small owl print on the top left and a denim jacket to top it off. I grabbed my bag with the list of materials I need, and my wallet, obviously. I picked up my phone and head out.

"Thank goodness it's a weekend." I muttered to myself as I went to Sam's Shop. When I got there, Sam greeted me with his usual smile.

"Hello my little owl! What brings you here today? Some ingredients for a spell? A ring from a lost world? Or something sparkly?" Sam then pulled out a sparkly necklace and my eyes lit up.

"It sparkles, it shimmers, it shines, it delights!" I said but I quickly snapped out if it and shook my head. "Sorry Sam but not today." I said as he put the necklace away. "I need these for now." I have him the list of materials I need to patch up the Ramshackle Dorm.

"My, my. Are you sure you can carry all this there?" Sam said as he looks at me an eyebrow raised.

"I can always carry a few things then come back here, right? I've done this before when I lived alone with Hooty." I answered as he nodded.

"Very well! It may take a moment so please be patient." Sam said as he went to the back.

"I'll be waiting." I said while looking around the place a bit more. Did my Owl instincts kick in when I saw the sparkly necklace??

"Oya? I didn't expect to see you here." I turned around to see who it was. I smiled when I saw it was just Lilia. He was accompanied by two others. I recognized the two from the Magical Shift Tournament.

"Hi Lilia!" I said to him. I was about to come closer to them until...

"Don't you make another step towards Lilia pesky human!" I stopped in my tracks when the Tall light green haired male said to me, practically shouting at my direction.

"Eep." I squeaked out.

"Sebek, be quiet. You're scaring her." The silver haired male told the male named Sebek.

"Don't tell me what to do, Silver!" Sebek yelled back at the other male named Silver.

"Fufu. Sorry about these two Beastie! Malleus had sent us heard to fetch a few things for him." Lilia said to me as I relaxed.

"I-It's ok! I was just startled is all. ^-^;" I told Lilia.

"Why are you hear? Came here to buy something for yourself?" Lilac asked.

"I came here to buy a few things to repair Ramshackle Dorm. At least enough for the rain not to leak in the roofs." I scratched the back of my neck a bit.

"My, my. Isn't that too much work for a lady?" Like said.

"For your information, I fought two Overblots already and lived to tell the tale. I'm sure I can handle this one job. Besides, this had happened to me more than once back at my old home." I told the old fae as he chuckled.