★They're A Girl!?: Part 2★

3rd POV
In the Hall Of Mirrors stand 7 hooded males. Mutters and whispers echo around the room. A red head steps up.

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignments? Listen up, students. Here at Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them, and it's off with your head." The red head spoke with a bit of a threatening tone in the last sentence. A tall man with chocolate brown hair yanwed.

"... Ugh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me." He lazily said as a silvery headed man with glasses spoke up to his students.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to it's fullest. As the dorm leader of Octavinelle, I support you to the best of my ability." He said with a mischievous glint in his blue eyes. A beautiful man with blonde hair spoke up as he asked something.

"By the way, where did the dean go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..." A floating tablet then spoke.

"Abandoning his post..." A tan skinned male with white hair asked.

"Did he get a stomach ache or something?" Right on que, the doors to the room flew open with the dean, the creature in his cord, and another hooded figure behind the tall man in the door way.

"Not. At. All." He said, emphasizing every word.

"Ah, he's here." The red head muttered.

"I can not believe you all. We were missing one new student so I went to find them." He then turned himself to face the student he found. "You are the only one yet to be assigned to a dormitory. I shall watch over the racoon. Step in front of the Dark Mirror." He instructed the person as they nod their head.

"Mmf! Mmhp! Mmmfh!!" The little creature was still struggling to escape with his muffled words.

"State they name." The Dark Mirror asked as the figure said their name.

"Y/n Wonderlin."

Y/n's POV
I answered the Dark Mirror with my name for only me and the Mirror could hear. I was a bit nervous to say the least.

"Y/n Wonderlin. The shape of thy soul... It is familiar and yet.... I do not know." My eyes widened.

"Come again?" Even Crowley's confused.

"I see that this young one is powerful with it's magic and their bloodline. The color, the shape, but they are not fitted for any dorm." Mutters and whispers echoed the room as a small bead of sweat came rolling down my cheek.

"An Ebony Carriage would absolutely would never go meet someone that is not suited for a dorm. In 100 years, there has not once been a mistake in student selection." Crowley explained a bit as I bit my lower lip.

'Then maybe I have a different perpose here...?' I thought to myself as I hang my head a bit low.

"So why in the world..." He trailed off. I then remembered one thing.... This is an all BOYS school.

"Sir, hold on." I spoke up and looked at Crowley. He raised an eyebrow at me as I continue. "Is it by chance that this is an All Boys School...?" I asked sheepishly.

"It is. Why do you ask?" He placed his free hand on his waist as he still holds onto Grim.

"No wonder..." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked as whispers started to circulate the room once again.

"You see sir, I'm not a boy...." I then put down my hood and revelled myself as loud and audible gasps were heard all around. "But I'm a girl so can't be in this school."

"A GIRL!?"

"Why would she be in an All Boys School!?"

"She's cute."

"She looks strong tho."

"She reminds me of someone..."

I heard a few students either question why I'm here, the way I look like, my strength, or that I look like someone else that they might know.

"This definitely a predicament. I'm sorry my dear but you can not attend this school." Crowley said as he scratches the back of his neck in frustration. "What do we do now?"

"Mmmfh... Phew!!! Then I'll take her place!!!" Grim finally got out of the cord around him.

"It escape." I mumbled. Beads of sweat rolling down my cheeks and forehead. I don't like where this is going.

"Stay right there racoon!" Crowley firmly said to Grim. I look at Grim as he looked more pissed off.

"Unlike that dumb human, I am a boy so let me in the school instead! If you want proof, I'll show you right now!" Oh no.

"Everyone get down!!" A boy with red hair yelled. Grim was about to shoot some fire towards a boy with tan skin and white hair, so my instincts kicked in as I grabbed his arm in time.

"You ok?" I asked as I let go.

"Thank you very much!!" He gave me a warm smile. I smiled back and nodded.

"No problem." I then look back at Grim.

"At this rate, the school will be a sea of fire. Somebody catch that racoon!" Crowley asked as I reached out for my Magic Pen.

"Che! Suck ups." A tall male with chocolate brown hair said in annoyance.

"Hmmm? Aren't you good in hunting? Doesn't it look like a nice, plump snack?" I flinched as I heard a blonde boy said. I'd hate to see that happen.

"Why me? Do it yourself." He lazily said. I just look over at his direction with a sigh. Guess I'll have to help out.

"Professor Crowley, please leave this to me. I'm sure the others couldn't stomach harassing the poor creature, so I will take it upon myself." A silver haired boy with glasses spoke up. In his voice, I could te he's just trying to win over Crowley for "Helping" him out.

"That's Azul for you. Always trying to earn himself points." A floating tablet went to my side as I nodded.

"I can tell..." I responded.

"Umm, hey! Can someone please stop that thing from shooting out fire already!!?" The boy I saved asked in a panic. Honesty, who wouldn't panic in this situation?

"Are you all even listing?" Crowley is now irritated.

"If it's just catching some stupid racoon, can't you just do it yourself teach?" The brown hair boy sked a bit irritated himself.

"How many times to do I have to tell you, I'm not a racoon!? The great Grim that will become the greatest magician ever is me!!" Grim said irritated himself, more then Crowley or the brown haired male.

"This is getting ridiculous." I groaned.

"I have to agree with you there lady." The boy named Azul said while he fixes his glasses. "It certainly has moxie. Care to help me, Riddle?" He asked the red head beside me.

"I can't overlook those who break the rules. Let's hurry and get this over with." They took out their magic pens as I do the same.

"I'm helping."

"What?" Azul and Riddle asked me surprised. "But you-"

"I never said I can't use magic. I only said that I'm a girl, and I feel responsible for that creature. So I'm helping even if you like it or not." I look at the two. They seemed surprised but they nodded.

"Alright lady. Help us out." Azul said with a smirk.

"With pleasure." I answered as the three of us used out magic to stop Grim.

To Be Continued~