🌹First Day Disasters: Part 4🌹

Y/n's POV
It took us a good while but we finally finished making the roses red! Well, when I ment 'We', I ment me and Ace. Grim and Deuce were having a hard time on turing the roses red.

"Red... Red... There! Gah! It turned blue..." Deuce turned one of the roses blue. As for Grim...

"Change color.... Take this!" Grim yelled as the magic went to the bush but.... "Gyaaaa!! The roses are on fire!!" He put them into flames. I used a water spell to extinguish the flames before it spreads.

"You guys are really terrible at this than I expected." Cater sweet dropped at the two. I sighed along with him.

"Aren't the roses fine being white? They're pretty." Ace asked as I nodded.

"Why would someone put so much effort in painting the roses red when they look perfectly fine just the way they are?" I added. Cater faced me and Ace as he explained.

"This is our tradition. Roses are red for the Unbirthday Party. And we us flamingos in seven different colors for croquet with hedgehogs as the balls. But, y'know, the spring garden concert of the flowers uses white roses. That's an important point, too." Cater explained as I wrote done what he said so I won't forget the next time. "Taking down notes now, are you?" Cater then looked at my jornal pages as I continued to write down what he said.

"You really don't hesitate to write things down huh?" Ace sighed.

"Of course! Like my mother said "All Knowledge Is Good Knowledge"." I quoted.

"Those are all strange rules!" Grim said with crossed arms as he finished up the last bush, and so did Deuce.

"They say these rules were all decided by the Queen Of Hearts from The Great Seven." Cater said to Grim. "Riddle is particularly passionate about following the rules even compared to other strict dorm leaders. I won't deny he goes to far sometimes, thought..." Cater gave a small sigh and shook his head a bit.

"That's right. I don't have time for this. I want to speak to he dorm leader, is he inside?" Ace asked Cater. We got really off track from our main mission at hand.

"Hm? I think there's still time before he leaves... By the way, Ace the tart thief, did you bring a tart of apology?" Cater asked Ace as I look at him confused. Tart of Apology? What the heck is that?

"Ah? No. I came first thing so I'm empty handed..." Ace said to Cater. Even Ace seemed to be a bit confused.

"Ooh noo. Is that so? Since you're going against Laws of the Queen Of Hearts, number 53: "One Must Always Return What They Stole", I can't let you in the dorm." Cater said with his smile, but it has a more strictness to it then a warm welcoming one. I gulped and sweat dropped from the sudden Character change.

"Huh? The hell is that!?" Ace was shocked by what Cater said.

"I'll lose my head too if I knowingly let you in while you're not obeying the rules. Hehe, I feel bad but you need to leave before Riddle notices." Cater's warm and welcoming smile turned into a strict and serious.

"Woah, his face got serious! Guys, help me out!" Ace then turned to us as I put away my jornal in my bag.

"Why would I?" Deuce stutters out.

"Please! I can't use magic right now... Ah! Here he comes!" We then see Cater coming towards us.

"Ugh. Fine!" I agreed to help him out as we took out our Magical Pens. "Sorry Cater..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Now, go get a tart and then try again! Bye-bye!" Cater soon pushed us out of the rose maze garden and was close to the entrance of the Dorm.