🐚Hunting Azul: Part 6🐚

3rd POV
"Have the guys that got their abilities taken last year just been going about without getting them back?" Jack asked.

"For that..." Crowley fidget a bit in his seat.

"What in the name of Ursula did you do?" Y/n groaned as she rubbed her temples.

"In order for the students from last year to get their abilities back he gave the condition that I allow him to open Mostro Lounge for business on campus." Crowley explained.

"What?" Jack, Y/n, and Hooty said in sync bit in different reactions. Jack was surprised, Y/n was furious, and Hooty was confused.

~~•°•Flashbacks•°•~~

In the Headmaster's office, there stands infront of Crowley's desk is non other than Azul Ashengrotto himself.

"Night Raven Collage is a prestigious school known for turning out exceptional wizards in great numbers." Azul said to the Headmaster. "It must cause you great pain, Headmaster, to see it become a place for students that can only use meager magic. For that I have an idea. It's not something disadvantageous for you."

~~•°•End Of Flashbacks•°•~~

"... Is how he put it." Crowley finished explaining to the two freshmen.

"Wh-What a bastard... To go and threaten the headmaster into a deal like that. I think I see why Leona doesn't wanna go near him." Jack mumbled while he rubs the back of his neck.

"He went as far as calling it a "Win-Win" since the school gets 10% of the money made..." Crowley added.

"Tch, you've got yourself a pretty good deal." Jack said with wide eyes.

"I don't even know if this is good or bad anymore..." Y/n sighed.

"Aaah, just want will he demand this year?" Crowley said, sulking. "For those stupi.... No, those pathetic students I will have to meet his demands once again."

"He doesn't even hide it well..." Hooty shook his head.

"For I am gracious." Crowley added. Y/n and Hooty just internally sighed. "Mr. Ashengrotto is taking his studies seriously and "Only" benevolently helping his fellow students... As a teacher, I can't strongly advise that he stop. Why is it that only students with a few problems enter this school!?" Crowley sobbed out.

'What kind of headmaster did involve myself into?!' Y/n thought to herself. "I've got a bad feeling..." She sighed.

"So that's why, Y/n." Crowley immediately calmed down in a heartbeat as he faced Y/n.

"Oh no." Y/n muttered.

"Could you somehow persuade Mr. Ashengrotto to cease these activities?" Crowley asked.

"Please stop asking for the impossible." Hooty said. "He's definitely not the type that can be persuaded!"

"Huuh... The food expenses for Ramshackle Dorm have really been building up lately... My pocketbook hurts..." Crowley sighed.

"He wouldn't!" Hooty hooted.

"He might." Y/n said.

"And I'm busy researching your whole family bloodline's past and what they have left behind for over centuries ago..." That hit the nail on the coffin. "Ah, you don't have to worry. For I am gracious."

"I'm not surprised we get students like that with a teacher like this, y'know..." Jack mumbled.

"I have no choice do I?" With a heavy sigh, Y/n caved in. "Fine. I'll do what I can."