🐚Midnight Talks: Part 17🐚

3rd POV
The fight between the First-years and the Octavinelle trio was intense but Azul managed to beat them with just a few spells.

"Shit, the dorm head class is this strong?" Jack said in between breaths.

"If you can't handle this then stealing a contract is out of the question." Azul said as he smirked at the tired team of First-year Students.

"Wouldn't going to the Atlantica Memorial Museum be faster?" Floyd said as he chuckled.

"Your time limit is until tomorrow at sunset. You really don't have time." Jade reminded them all.

"There's also going to sleep in the infirmary after this little fight, but then it's time's up!" Floyd chimed.

"We'll be back!!" Deuce shouted with his fist in his hand.

"Shit, I'm no good at summoning magic but... Come forth, Cauldron!" Ace shouted as a cauldron was summoned in front of them.

"Why you, don't copy me!!" Deuce yelled at Ace.

"I told you yesterday. That won't hit!" Floyd gave a sadistic grin as he used his Unique Magic.

"[Bind The Heart!]"

The spell was cast and it kind of hit the vault, which Azul waste no time in scolding Floyd about it.

"Floyd! Where are you aiming your spell?" Azul scolded Floyd. "Who hits away towards the vault??"

"Ah, sorry." Floyd apologized to Azul with a childish smile. Azul went to check on the vault. Y/n took a mental note of it.

"Aah, there's a scratch on the door!! Do the dials and hinges still work?" Azul mumbled in a panic as he checked on the vault. He sighed in relief knowing it's not broken. "... Oh good. I'm always telling you to stop throwing around your Unique Magic without thinking! How many times do I have to!?" Azul turned and shouted at Floyd.

"I said sorry. You don't have to get angry over a tiny scratch like that." Floyd said to Azul with an annoyed expression.

"It's too late if it breaks!!" Azul yelled. Y/n and the others took this opportunity to get the muffin out of there fast.

"Both if you, calm down. Otherwise..." Jade said to the two as he looks around the room, only seeing the three of them there. "They'll get away."

"Eh?" Azul and Floyd yelped out, seeing just them in the room.

"Now's our chance! Farewell, y'know!!" Grim shouted as they escaped the facility.

"S-Stop right there!" Azul yelled out. "Jade, Floyd, after them!" Azul instructed the two eels.

"You got mad at me and now I'm in a bad mood." Floyd said as he flopped on the sofa in the room.

"Is now the time for that!? Why are you so moody!?" Azul shouted, feeling frustrated about the whole situation.

"Azul, why are you so prickly?" Floyd sassed back at Azul. "It's fine if the vault breaks. Aren't your contracts invincible?"

"Are you telling me to carry the contracts with me wherever I go!?" Azul shouted. Azul managed to calm down a bit and sighed. "Aahh, this won't do at all. I got caught up in the moment with Floyd again. My goodness... Jade, continue to keep an eye on them and... Don't neglect Floyd's Protection." Azul turned to Jade.

"As you wish." Jade responded to Azul with a bow.

"Aah, I'm bored. I'm gonna skip afternoon classes and take a nap somewhere." Floyd said as he looks up at the ceiling. Jade just sighed at his brother. (A/n: Floyd is a mood. My mood to be exact.)