🐚Memories Of Words: Part 24🐚

3rd POV
"I was only ever meant to be inside an octopus pot." Azul said, looking straight ahead. Y/n looks at him with pitiful eyes.

"Wow, look it's Azullulu, the ink barffer!" A merkid said as he pointed to a pot. Y/n snapped her head back to the memory.

"Hurry, get away. He's got all those creepy legs!" Another merkid said, pointing to Little Azul in the pot.

"Kn-Knock it off.... Wh-Why would you say that..." Little Azul choked out a sob as he went deeper into his octo pot.

"Swim away! We're gonna get inked~!" The first merkid said as they both laughed at Little Azul as they swam away from him. Y/n felt her heart break into a thousand pieces.

"Gyahahahaha!! He's never gonna catch us." The other merkid laughed out loud. Little Azul sobbed his eyes out in his pot.

"Unlike other Merfolk, I had legs covered in suction cups." Azul mumbled. "I was an introverted child who could never speak their mind. No good in school or sports, I was left all alone. A dumb, clumsy Octopus." (A/n: #Relateble 😔✊)

"Azul...." Y/n muttered softly. She turned her attention back to the memory in front of them.

"That guy barfs ink when he cries and pollutes the water wherever he goes." A merkid whispered to another merkid next to him.

"And he's out in no time during tag, it's so lame." The other merkid added.

"Ohh, really?" Azul muttered. "Then why don't you just leave me be and go run around playing your pointless games! I lack the tail to swim quickly. But, instead I have 10 arms and legs I can move at will. That means, I have five times the ability to write tomes than those two armed fools. I can spit out the ink needed to write spells at any time. Just you wait. Someday I'll put you insolent mers in your damn place!"

"Hey, Little Octo, why are you hold up in there?" A Merkid that resembles an Eel swam up to Little Azul and asked. It was Floyd when he was little.

"Shut up. Leave me alone." Little Azul hissed at Little Floyd. Soon, another Merkid that resembles an Eel swam towards Little Azul. It was Jade when he was little.

"Amazing. All those shells are covered in spells and curses. Magic to shapeshift, magic to seal someone's voice..." Little Jade said as he looks at the various shells around him. "Have you been using those eight legs to write all these this whole time?" Little Jade asked.

"Don't touch them! You wanna get inked?" Little Azul yelled at the two eels. "I'm gonna keep studying and become just as powerful as the Sea Witch! So don't get in my way! Just go away!"

"Jade, that octopus is pretty funny." Little Floyd chuckled as he told his brother.

"Yes, Floyd, he is very interesting." Little Jade nodded at Little Floyd.

"I kept studying like that until several years later..." Azul said as the memory soon shifted to when they were about Junior High schoolers.

"I heard that a kid in another class got super skinny and even got a girlfriend." Junior high Floyd whispered to his brother.

"In exchange, his beautiful tenor has gone completely silent." Junior high Jade added.

"You don't say." Junior high Floyd said.

"In a nother class, someone with frizzy, unruly hair suddenly became a silky, blond." Junior high Jade said to Junior High Floyd.

"In exchange, they lost their tail that swam so fast." Junior high Floyd added.