🖤Kahit Ako'y Titibo-Tibo: Silver X Y/n🖤

A/n
Of all the songs I based a Oneshot of, it had to be this one that randomly popped into my head while going through memory lane. *Sigh* I hope y'all enjoy and this goes to all my Asians, and most of all, Filipino readers out there.

3rd POV
Everyone knows about Y/n Wonderlin. She's a girl that acts mostly like a guy. They just believe that she's like this due to the fact that the school is an all boys school after all. But, little did they know, that she's always has been a tomboy all her life while growing up.

Elementary pa lang
Napapansin na nila
Mga gawi kong parang
Hindi pambabae, eh kasi
Imbes na chinese gather
Laruan ko ay teks at jolens
Tapos ka-jamming ko lagi noon
Mga sigang lalaki sa amin

"Ace, Deuce! Wait up!" Y/n called to her two friends. Weekend hangouts were their thing. She never wears anything the usual girl wears. She just wears T-shirts, jeans, hoodies, and other things that boys usually wear.

"What's the plan for today?" Ace asked the two as he crossed his arms.

"How about we go see a movie? There's new ones being released today." Deuce suggested.

"Sure. As long as it's not that lovey-dovey stuff, gross." Y/n cringed a bit as the two laughed.

"Are you sure you're a girl, Y/n?" Ace asked in between chuckles.

"I'm not like other girls, Ace." Y/n answered back as they soon went to the movies and watched a horrors l movie. Funny part is, the guys are the ones that were scared the most while Y/n is just chilling in her seat.

Nung ako'y mag high-school ay
Napabarkada sa mga bi
Curious na babae na
Ang halip din ay babae
Sa halip na make-up kit

Bitbit ko ay gitara
Tapos pormahan ko lagi ay

Long sleeves na t-shirt
At faded na lonta

"Y/n~!" Cater called out to the girl underneath a tree.

"Ah, hello Cater. What's up?" Y/n greeted Cater with a smile.

"Nothing much. You?" Cater asked as he sat down next to the girl. He also took noticed of the guitar in her hands.

"Same old, same old." She lightly shrugged.

"What's with the guitar?" Cater gestured over the the string instrument.

"Just playing around a few chords." Y/n answered back.

*Ping!*

Cater's phone pinged as he checks his notification. He smiled when he saw what it was.

"Look what's coming up soon~~!" Cater said in a sing song tone as he showed Y/n what it was. She groaned when it was the upcoming Valentine's Day festival that'll be happening in a few days from now.

"It had to be that day...?" She groaned.

"Yup! So, who'll be the special one for you?" Cater smirked at the girl.

"Not really into those type of things Cater. You know me more than anyone and you know clearly that I'm NOT into those lovey-dovey stuff. Not my style " y/n said crossing her arms.