💎Ballet lessons: Part 17💎

3rd POV
"This time for sure. I will not lose to you." Vil mumbled under his breath. But little did he know that Y/n heard it.

"What does he mean by that..." Y/n muttered softly as she watches the boys do their practice.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The practice soon ended fairly quicker than expected as everyone soon went back to Ramshackle Dorm. Of course, Ace and Deuce wasted no time in checking on Y/n if she was alright. Poor girl, having to deal with two now overly protective friends. Kalim, Jamil, Rook, and Epel were much calmer in asking the girl, even though they were as equally shocked as the braincell duo.

"Mira, Mira on the phone." Vil said, activating the A.I in his phone.

"Yes. What are you searching for?" Mira asked.

"At this moment, who is the most beautiful one of all?" Vil asked Mira.

"Searching the web for the account with the most mentions of "Beautiful"..." Mira said. A second or two passed before Mira has the results. "Results: Neige LeBlanche." Vil wasn't so pleased with this. "Would you like to share your search results online?" Vil soon turned off his phone.

"Just you watch. You won't be able to rest on your laurels for much longer." Vil growled out.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The next day rolled around as everyone was back in the Pomefiore ballroom. And today, Vil has an important announcement to make.

"Anyway, it's time to begin the lesson. However, before that... I will announce out Main Vocalists and dance members." Vil announced. "I chose these people based primarily on their performance during the audition. Depending on your performance during this training camp, I might shift people around. So those of you who weren't selected as Main Vocalists have the opportunity to take the position for yourself. To start, the main vocalists will be Jamil, Epel, and myself."

"Wow! Nice job, Jamil!" Kalim congratulated Jamil, who was tensed about the news.

"Me?! A Main Vocal?!" Jamil was still in shock.

"That's correct. Is something the matter?" Vil asked.

"Nothing's the matter, but wouldn't Kalim be a better..." Jamil stopped himself for a moment before continuing. ".... No, nevermind. Thank you. I'll do my best to meet your expectations."

"He's taking the change rather well, don't you think?" Y/n mumbled out.

"Baby steps." Hooty added.

"Umm, I'm... Not sure I'm good enough." Epel said to Vil. "Wouldn't someone else... Be better?"

"You have no room to refuse. Have you forgotten the promise we made after you entered this school?" Vil said back to Epel. "This won't work unless you become my Poison Apple to take him down."

"... Yessir. I understand." Epel nodded.

"Epel?" Deuce mumbled softly, concerned about the lavanader haired boy.

"Poison Apple?" Y/n muttered.

"Take who down?" Hooty asked.

"I have an idea who..." Y/n answered her Familiar as she glanced at Vil. Soft eyed turned into a hard gaze at Vil.

"Uhh-Ugh. No Main Vocal for me." Ace mumbled.

"But we might be able to get the part if we work out butts off! Whoooaaa! Now I'm getting pumped up!" Kalim said excitedly. "We can't let the Chorus-Dance team lose the Main Vocal team!"