💎Dance Coaches: Part 6💎

3rd POV
"Bwaha! Deuce, you're tripping over yourself with even the simplest of steps." Ace laughed at the poor boy.

"Ugh... I've never danced before, so how am I supposed to be a master in a day!?" Deuce huffed out, glaring at Ace.

"Grrr. My front and back paws keep moving at the same time." Grim growled.

"Gotta keep practicing." Hooty said to them.

"I don't think teaching ourselves is gonna get us very far." Y/n sighed. She wasn't entirely wrong. They weren't really ready at this rate.

"Oh? You guys are dancing? Can we join you?" The gang turned around to see who it was. It was Kalim and Jamil.

"Ffna. It's Scarabia's prickly boys." Grim mumbled out as he hops on Y/n's shoulder.

"Don't give us random group names. And our relationship isn't prickly." Jamil sighed. (A/n: Oh really Jamil?)

"Are you guys going for the VDC auditions, too?" Ace asked the two.

"Uh huh! It's a big festival right? I wanna take the chance to dance my butt off." Kalim said with a smile. "We're both good at dancing and singing. Right, Jamil?"

"I'd really like to not stand out in front of people but...." Jamil let's out a sigh.

"We were watching you guys practice from the back, but you totally sick!" Kalim blankly said, but still smiling. "You looked like a freaked out elephant stomping around on two legs! Ah ha ha!"

"That's real straight forward." Hooty and Y/n sweat dropped.

"Right now, you're supper unsteady on your feet, hut you'll have to sing at the same time during the audition. Are you really okay?" Kalim asked.

"Guhh. There wasn't any malice in that which hurst worse." Deuce yelped out.

"Oh yeah. Jamil, you were helping Floyd learn how to dance during basketball practice before." Ace said to Jamil. Recalling the previous event. "Isn't dancing your hobby? Couldn't you please give us some pointers?"

"Oooh, good idea! Jamil's the best coach." Kalim agreed.

"Why are you replying?!" Jamil yelped out a bit to Kalim. Jam let's out a small cough. "Well, they say teaching someone else is a good way to review, so I guess I can. Novices should start with isolation. Put your feet shoulder width apart..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Deuce, relax your shoulders a bit more." Jamil said to Deuce. "When you're neck and shoulders move together, it makes your whole body look awkward."

"M-Move my neck and shoulders separately!? How?! Oh crap. I start overthinking and fall behind." Deuce muttered out to himself.

"Dance isn't something you can know in your head and expect to succeed. You have to follow the rhythm and commit it to muscle memory." Jamil explained briefly to Deuce.

"Y/n! You're so good at dancing!" Kalim beamed at the female.

"Thanks." Y/n chuckled softly. "I practice dancing during my free time whenever I'm not busy." Soon, the bell rang.

*Chime*

Oh, we have to get to afternoon class. That's the end of dance lessons." Jamil said.

"Already? Time always flies by whole we're dancing." Kalim sighed a bit.

"Jamil, Kalim, thanks for the training!" Deuce wheezed out.