🐚Poor Unfortunate Soul: Part 23🐚

3rd POV
Everyone braced for the impact but....

"[King's Roar!]"

The boulder got turned into sand. Everyone opened their eyes and saw...

"Leona!?" They were shocked.

"I'm not gonna have to carry all of your bodies to the headmaster." Leona groaned.

"Thanks Leona." Y/n thanked the Lion.

"Whatever." Leona said as he turned away, a ghostly blush on his tanned skin.

"Pfft- Leona, you're a simp." Ruggie laughed.

"I am not!" Leona shouted as the blush became more visible. It only made Ruggie laugh more.

"Aaahahahaha!!! I will have that power!!!" Azul laughed. Everyone's attention went to him as they went to battle mode.

The battle was intense as they dodge, attack, and defend against Overblot Azul and the Overblot Monster behind him.

"Let's make a deal. Come on, make a deal with me..." Azul was completely insane and broken.

"Normally, I'd be cool with making a deal but, right now, not a chance." Floyd said to Azul.

"I agree." Jade nodded as he agreed to what Floyd had said as they both dodged a blast of magic made by Azul.

"Flipendo!" Y/n casted her spell on Azul as he was blown back a bit.

"You!!" Azul shouted as a humongous blast of magic was shot to Y/n.

"No!!"

"Herbivore!"

"Little Shrimp!!"

"Wonderlin!!!"

"Y/n!!!"

"As the moon shines down upon a seed." Y/n said as her eyes glowed bright. "Rise from the darkness and shine your light!!" Her Magical Pen glowed cyan. "Grow! Bloom! Blossom!"

"[Enchantress' Rose!!]"

"Wha-!?" The Leech brothers were speechless from what Y/n said next.

"[Bind The Heart!!]"

The blast of magic never hit Y/n as it bounced back to Azul with twice the power.

"Impossible!! You..." Azul was speechless. He always looked down upon Y/n due to her being unable to perform basic magic so he always thought she was a weakling. Bit he had underestimated the girl way too much. "You have Unique Magic!!?"

"It's Magic that can copy other's Unique Magic as long as I know it." Y/n said as she reads her next move. "And I'm not planning to let you have it any time soon."

"That magic..... Will be mine!!!" Azul shouted as he blasted arsenals of magic and other spells.

Everyone took cover behind giant boulders as the magic was too much for them to handle for now.

"Crap! The magic is too much!" Ace hissed as he barely dodged some spells when he got behind the boulders.

"Got any ideas, Herbivore?" Leona asked Y/n.

"..." Y/n didn't respond.

"Little Shrimp?" Floyd called her out.

"I got an idea." Y/n told her plan to the guys. "If it doesn't work, then Ruggie, you know what to do. I'll try to seal the magic as long as I can while Jack, you, Ace, and Deuce go try to break the glass head of that Overblot Monster behind him." Y/n said as she pointed at the monster.