💎Confiscated Treats: Part 15💎

3rd POV
"Welcome, come in." Y/n said to Rook, giving a small smile. Soon after, the others came in.

"Ara, it's nicer in here than I thought." Vil said as he takes a better look around.

"Pardon the intrusion." Epel said while following Vil.

"Whoa, this house's ceiling is pretty low. I'd ran my head right into it if I got on a Magic Carpet." Kalim said, still having his usual happy-go-lucky smile on his face.

"First of all, stop trying to fly indoors." Jamil sighed. He then turned to Y/n. "Prefect, sorry for the trouble, but could you put me in the same room or the one next to Kalim? Security here is a lot weaker than at Scarabia since you don't have to go through the Mirror Chamber."

"You're still such a worrywort, Jamil." Kalim laughed. "There hasn't been any assassin's after me since I started school here."

"I'm not worried about you. My standing as your servant would fall if something happened to you." Jamil said to Kalim. "Everything was fine yesterday, but we can't assume it'll be the same today." (A/n: boi was Jamil right about that statement.)

"I'll see what I can do." Y/n stuttered out to Jamil as the two Scarabia residents walk into the lounge area of the building.

"We're coming in." Then, Ace and Deuce came in. They were that last to arrive.

"Prefect, thanks for having us." Deuce said to Y/n with a soft smile. "Here's something from Trey." Deuce was holding a box in his hands. There was a certain aroma in and around the box that wasn't unnoticed by Grim.

"Hm? I smell something sweet in that box, y'know." Grim hummed as he sniffed the air near the box.

"We got Trey's Deluxe Chocolate Cake and Apple Pie." Ace said. "He went on and on about us not coming over to stay at another dorm empty handed. Like he's a mom or something. We can all share this later." (A/n: the mom friend.)

"Nyahah! That glasses guy never misses a beat when it comes to food." Grim beamed in delight. But just as Y/n was about to take the box, Vil stepped in and took it away.

"Unfortunately, I'll be confiscating those from you." Vil said, taking the box away from the First-years.

"What?! Why?!" Grim yelped out.

"Goodness, Trey really never changes." Vil mumbled out and soon sighed. "Men that overly spoil people thinking it's all for the best are the ones you have to be the most careful around."

"Are you gonna be like Riddle and go off about stupid rules whole you throw out food?" Grim hissed at Vil, recalling the Unbirthday Party incident with the Mont Blanc. "I don't forgive guys who disrespect food, y'know!"

"Huh? What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about throwing them away." Vil said to Grim. "We have important things to discuss before we start this training camp, so take your things and meet in the lounge." And they did just that. Following behind Vil, they meet up with everyone back in the lounge area.

"So, Vil, what'd you wanna talk about?" Kalim asked.

"Could you all please open up your bags?" Vil requested. Y/n and Hooty shared a look of confusion on why Bil asked this.

"Huh? Shouldn't we save unpacking for up in our rooms?" Ace questioned.

"It's fine, just open them." Vil said. They then unzipped their bags, revealing what was inside of them.

*Zip*

"I expected this." Vil sighed. "Fresh Potatoes One and Two. What are all these snacks and carbonated drinks?" Vil turned to Ace and Deuce. "Cookies and candy, there's chocolate bars here too!"