🌹Dormitory Introduction: Part 6🌹

Y/n's POV
"You know about the Great Seven statues displayed on Main Street, right? There's seven if then so there are seven dorms." I jumped a bit to the familiar voice. I turned to see Cater and another guy whom I've seen with Riddle in the Library the other day.

"Cater!?" I yelped in surprise.

"Hoo hoo." Hooty it hooted softly.

"Gah! You're the guy from this morning!" Ace yelped as well while pointing to Cater.

"You tricked us into painting those roses for you!" Grim growled a bit as he jumped into my shoulder while glaring at our upperclassmen. I sighed.

"Saying I tricked you is so mean. I wasn't doing it because I wanted to." Cater sighed.

"My deepest apologies, Cater. Grim is a bit salty today." I glared at the cat on my shoulder as he soon retreated to his place in the table with a huff. Cater shook his head.

"It's alright. It's just how things are done in our dorm." Cater explained a bit.

"You were grinning all the while..." Deuce muttered softly but Cater heard it.

"No, now little Deuce..." Cater then faced Deuce. "Those rules are only for inside the dorm, so now I'm just your kind upperclassmen." Cater smiled brightly.

"D-Drop the "little"!" Deuce stuttered out all flustered. I giggled as Hooty covered his beak with his right wing and hooted some laughs. "Not you too Y/n, Hooty." Deuce sighed as he saw that me and Hooty were giggling at him.

"My, my! A snowy owl!? Is he yours by any chance?" I nodded at Cater.

"He's my Familiar after all." I petted Hooty gently.

"Hoo!" Hooty smiled with his wings stretched out before folding back in.

"That's just how Cater shows affection." The male with moss green hair and black rimmed glasses chuckled.

"Who's that guy next to you?" Ace asked whole gesturing to the said male.

"Oh, my bad. I'm Trey. Trey clover. In a third year in Heartslabyul like Cater. And you're the freshman put in charge of that ramsh-" Trey coughed a bit before continuing, covering up the "Ramshackle" comment he made. I didn't mind. "Unused dorm, right?" He asked me as I nodded.

"You are correct. And haven't I seen you with Riddle the other day in the Library?" I asked.

"You have good memory. I'm surprised you still remembered our brief meeting that day." He commented as I smiled.

"I heard from Cater and Riddle. Sorry about all the trouble these guys from our dorm have caused you." Trey apologized with a small bow.

"I'm sitting right here..." Ace sighed.

"It's not a problem! They're actually pretty nice to be around. Of course, one you get to warm up to them that is." I let out a small laugh as I scratched the back of my head.

"We should put thet aside and make up. We're in the same dorm after all. Let's exchange numbers!" Cater said a she pulled out his phone. But then I remembered.... My phone was destroyed in the Dwarf's Mine showdown.

"I don't have a phone." I admitted embarrassed.

"You don't have a phone!? That's crazy! You're like an endangered species. I know a place to get the newest models for cheap~ How about we go on a date to choose one?" Cater asked as he clasped my hands into his as I blushed. A DATE!?

"Hoo!?" Even Hooty was surprised. His feathers we standing up a bit too.

"Cater. Look at the freshman. Hold back a bit." Trey nudged Cater a bit. Cater soon let go of my hands.