💔Until I Make You Mine: Riddle X Y/n💔

A/n
Dear inky roses was this tough to think of. A Riddle X Y/n was hard to think about not gonna lie. But here's a little something for LuluMoonlightXD and for the Riddle Simps out there. I'm sorry if this turned out to be trash at the end. Hope you like it!!

3rd POV
Valentines day was right around the corner as students of Night Raven Collage. Everyone was excited for the upcoming event.

All but one.

Riddle Rosehearts used to love Valentines Day. But now, he dreaded the holiday. For that's the day someone he loved deary disappeared in front of his eyes.

It all happened last year in Night Raven. Valentines day was a hop skip and a day away. Students readying the school as that is the one day Night Raven Collage and Royal Sword Academy get together for the day. No hate, no murderous intentions, no rivalry. Just celebrating Valentine's day.

"Hey Grim, hand me that ribbon please." Y/n Wonderlin, supervisor of Ramshackle Dorm, was helping out in Heartslabyul Dorm for the day of love.

"Ya sure. Catch!" Grim said as he tossed the pink ribbon to the girl as she caught is successfully.

"Thanks!" Y/n said as she placed the said ribbon on the rose bushes as a decoration. She was busy enough to not notice a certain red head watching her from a far.

"You're staring at her again, Riddle." Trey chuckled as Riddle looked away with a flushed face. "Are you planning to confess to her during the Valentine's Day festival?" Trey asked as he adjusted his glasses.

"Yes! I-I mean No! I-... I don't know." Riddle fumbled with his words, which is rare for him to do. Riddle had his eye on the young girl for a while now and he soon found out he fell for her ever since she saved him from his Overblot.

"Oya? What's this? Is Riddle nervous about the Valentine's Day confession?" Cater joined in as he teased the now flustered Riddle.

"I-I need help. How can I say to her about how I feel?" Riddle faced his two friends as they start to think of a plan to help Riddle out.

Valentines day finally came as the students of Night Raven Collage and Royal Sword Academy came together as one. Everyone dressed casually as they greeted each other with warm and welcoming smiles all around.

"It's so a-mew-sing to see you y'all again!" Che'nya chimed as he hugged both Trey and Riddle.

"It's great to see you again too, Che'nya." Trey smiled.

"It had been a while since we've all came together." Riddle said.

"Nya? Is something wrong Riddle? Mew seemed stressed on your fa-purr-ate day!" Che'nya said as his green eyes flashes with curiosity.

"He's just nervous about a certain someone is all." Trey explained as Riddle pouted and looked away all flustered.

"Nya? And who would that be?" Che'nya asked.

Well, I will call you darlin'
And everything will be okay
'Cause you know that I am yours
And you are mine
Doesn't matter anyway

"Happy Valentine's Day!!" Y/n soon popped in. She was wearing a pure white short sleeves, above the knee dress with a faded red in the bottom. A pink ribbon was in her hair as it held her H/c hair which framed her face very well. Pastel red flats with white roses were worn on her feet with white stockings.

It's as if Riddle was struck with cupid's arrow, straight to the heart. It was as if he saw a heavenly figure in front of him. Well, to him, she is one.