💎Waiting :Part 9💎

3rd POV

<<3 Days Later>>

~Day Of The Vocal & Dance Championship Audition~

In the Hall Of Mirrors, and into Pomefiore's Mirror. Now standing in the Lounge area of Pomefiore, students from different dormitories gather to get a spot in the audition. Chatter and mumbled were heard all around. Groups and individuals were planning on their routine for the audition.

"Ffna... There's so many people here for the audition." Grim said in awe as he looks around the room.

"There's at least 50." Ace muttered, estimated the amount of people there.

"I'm s-s-so nervous. Th-Th-Tge lyrics are gonna s-s-slip right outta my mind." Deuce nervously stuttered out.

"C'mon man, you're getting too worked up." Ace said to Deuce.

"You'll be okay, Deuce. Just remember what Kalim and Jamil said. Relax and you'll be fine." Y/n said to Deuce, placing a hand on his shoulder. Deuce took a deep breath in and smiled softly at Y/n. He nodded as she nods back.

"What's this? The A-Deuce combo and the Ramshackle Combo." A familiar voice was heard from behind them. They turned around to see who it was. "Are you here for the VDC audition too?" It was Cater.

"Cater! You too?" Hooty and Grim chimed in unison, asking the ginger haired male.

"Yup. I figured I'd give it a shot since it's gonna be here and Vil's gonna be in stage." Cater nodded. "Being in something with a celeb that has 5 million Magicam followers will make for a great memory, don't you think?"

"I thought Deuce was going into this for a dumb reason, but yours is pretty flimsy too." Ace mumbled out. This caused Y/n to elbow him in the side. Ace let's out a groan in the process.

"I think most people are going to be like this though. I mean, just look around." Cater said to Ace.

"♪La la laaa la laaa!♪ Hmm, I'm not the best at singing, but the dance should be fine. That split of the five million Madol is going to be mine." It was Ruggie. He was at the farther left side of the room, practicing.

"Ffgna! His aim for the money is way too obvious, y'know." Grim stuttered out.

"Oooh, Cater, have you come as well?" In a heartbeat, Lilia was hanging upside down infront of the First-years and Cater.

"WAAAAAAHHHH?!" Ace, Deuce, Grim, and Hooty yelped out in shock.

"Sweet nibblits, why!?" Y/n jumped a bit by Lilia's surprise entrance, trying her best to steady her heartbeat.

"Very nice reaction. Everyone from Heartslabyul is so animated." Lilia chuckled out as he landed on the floor, feet first.

"Goodness, Lilia. It's because you go out of your way to surprise people." Cater sighed at his fae friend.

"Ah, you always came into the scene upside down, Lilia." Y/n glared at the fae.

"Hoo? You're the one who gave Y/n that holiday card." Hooty said, turning at Lilia.

"That is correct." Lilia chuckled. "I am the ever elusive delivery boy, Lilia Vanrouge."

"Oh yeah, that's right." Grim mumbled, turning to Y/n. "I remember you telling me about the mysterious u sighed holiday card you got. So is this the guy who gave it to you?"

"I do believe that my initials and that of the card are very different?" Lilia said to Grim. "In sure you'll soon figure out who exactly sent you that card."