🐚Early Morning Training Time: Part 12🐚

3rd POV
Once everyone got ready, they went to the Magift Stadium and warm up a bit. Everyone was wearing their P.E uniforms for the training.

"Ohh. You guys joining morning practice?" Jack asked the Ramshackle residents.

"We wanted to keep sleeping but Ruggie dragged us here." Grim and Hooty huffed.

"They are but I'm ready for Magift!" Y/n said all pumped up.

"One minute she's cry and the next thing you know she's fighting a war or something." Ruggie whispered over to Jack as he sweat dropped. "You might as well, since we're gonna have  scrimmage match. Gotta coach the fresh-babies, too." Ruggie said as he placed his hands behind his head. Soon, the sleepy Lion King Of Savanaclaw came in with a yawn.

".... I'm gonna fall asleep standing here. Let's get started." Leona said as everyone nodded.

"Hey, Y/n. Wanna be teammates?" Jack asked.

"Sure!" Y/n chimed.

"Oi! Who said she's in your team!" Leona growled.

"Sorry Leona, but I'm in his team!" Y/n smirked at the lion. "First come, first serve."

"Tch." Lean clicked his tongue.

"Let's do this, Jack." Jack and Y/n fist bump each other as the other Ramshackle residents went with her. Leona was a jealous lion, and, more importantly, a doomed one thanks to Y/n's Magift skills.

Everyone went into place as the game started. Jack had the disk as Y/n was at his left and Grim at his right. Hooty and Owlbert were the ones above. Leona yawned, feeling the sleepiness already.

"That guy's still yawning, this'll be a cinch!" Grim said smirking.

"Hah. I could take you all on in my sleep." Leona said with a smug expression.

"We'll see about that." Y/n smirked, feeling the adrenaline kicking in.

"Let's begin!" Ruggie shouted aloud. And the game has begun.

After a while, the first round has ended. Of course, Jack and Y/n's team had the lead.

"Jack, you're flying all over the place this morning like usual." Ruggie said with a smile.

"I don't hold back, no matter the competition." Jack said smirking. "Please, give me everything you've got!!"

"Don't hold back on us now! We're just getting started!" Y/n added with a small chuckle at the end.

"Uuugh, you two really are something..." Ruggie sighed but laughed. Leona stretched his limbs out and gave a yawn, again.

"You're not bad..." Leona chuckled and yawned. Leona and Y/n's eyes locked at the game began again.

Half way through the game, and Grim has the disk. And.... Everyone was sweating Intensely and had worried expressions on their faces.

"Alright! Time for my Killler-Explosive-Shot!!!" Grim yelled out.

"Hit the deck!" Hooty shouted as everyone took cover.

".... Huh? What?" Grim questioned as his 'Killler-Explosive-Shot' didn't take off. Everyone was relieved because of one thing.... Morning practice was over.

"I finally shook off some grogginess." Leona said with a stretch.

"That's it for morning practice today." Ruggie said smiling.

"I learned a lot from it!" Jack said proudly.

"That was a great way to start the day!" Y/n said smiling brightly. "I feel so energized!"