💍The Seven Suitors: Part 5💍

3rd POV
At the Wedding Ceremony that's being held at the Cafeteria, Idia, tied up to a chair, shakes nervously.

"So these ghosts just show up, kidnap me, tie me up, and after all that.... Forced Marriage!?" Idia stuttered out. "I'm not into getting married young!" He shouted out loud as he struggles under the tight hold of the rope around him.

"Idia, you look like you're enjoying jumping around. I love your energy.* The Ghost Bride said to Idia.

"You found your ideal partner at last.... This is a truly wondrous occasion, Princess Eliza." The Housekeeper Ghost said to Eliza, the Ghost Bride. "Since you were a little girl, you've held onto your dream to marry your Ideal Prince. A dream you lost along with your life... What a cruel twist of fate... Aaah... If only I had arrived at your room cater, I could have helped you escape..."

"Oooh you, no need to bring up the past. Don't let all that stuff bring you down." Eliza said to the Housekeeper Ghost. "Besides, going through all the pain and sadness is what allowed me to meet Idia."

"Ooh, Princess, you are always so courageous and strong..." The Housekeeper Ghost said to Eliza.

"Woah woah woah woah woah, you're moving the convo along but doesn't the fiance, namely me, have the right to refuse!?" Idia yelped out.

"No you don't, so be quiet. Be glad that you were chosen by the princess!" A Fluffy Ghost said to Idia.

"Be glad!? Umm, aren't I kinda being forced against my will to marry a ghost here!!?!?" Idia shrieks out.

".... You'd never understand." The Fluffy Ghost mumbled out. His angered expression softened to a sad one. "You get to spend an eternity of happiness with our innocent Princess..."

"Are you being mean to him, Chubby? Knock that right off!" Eliza said to Chubby, the Fluffy Ghost. "He's going to be my husband after all."

"... My sincerest apologies." Chubby said to Eliza with a forced fake smile. Soon, the door slammed open as the Handyman Ghost came to Eliza.

"Princess! I bring terrible news!" The Handyman Ghost said to Eliza.

"What's gotten you all flustered?" Eliza asked.

"There's a message from the front gate..." The Handyman Ghost answered. "They say there's a huge number of suitors for the Princess headed here now!!!!"

"SUITORS!?" Everyone screeched out.

"Yes, and they're all students from Night Raven Collage like Idia." The Handyman Ghost added.

"I-I'm not really s-sure what that means but this might be my chance....!" Idia mumbled out to himself. "Heeheehee, everyone from Night Raven Collage is super high spec. Rich boys, extroverts, me, cuties, lot's of bug egos, take your pick! One of them's totally gotta be a better groom..."

"Frey not, Idia." Eliza said to the boy. "No matter who comes I'll be sure to turn them away so just wait for me here."

"YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME AT A~~~LL!!" Idia shouted.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Outside if Night Raven Collage, the seven suitors stand infront of the gates that'll lead them to Idia. But first, they have to get pass the guards outside.

"There's seven suitors here for the princess..." One of the ghosts mumbled out.

"I humbly request to be allowed to meet the princess." Vil was the first one to step up.