🌸I Want To Know🌸

3rd POV
"Hmmm..... Anything on your side, Hooty?" Y/n asked as she scans through the 5th History Book in the library.

"Nothin'." Hooty said. "What about you Owlbert?"

"Hoo..." Owlbert shook his head lightly.

Y/n, Hooty, and Owlbert were in the Library. They were searching For any more clues about Y/n's family. More specifically, her birth parents.

"There must be at least some kind f information about them. They are an infamous duo after all." Y/n mumbled under her breath.

"Oya? What are you looking for, Beastie?" Y/n turned around to see who it was who called her.

"Ah, Lilia." Y/n said. Lilia was floating upside down with a checky grin on his face. He was hoping she would at least jump in surprise but she didn't even flinch in the slightest.

"Aww~ looks like I would have to try again." Lilia gave a cake pout as he floated back down on the floor, head up.

"What're you doing here?" Y/n asked as placed back the book she was holding back into it's proper shelf.

"I should be asking you that." Lilia gave a small chuckle. Lilia noticed the look in her eyes. He then turned a bit serious. "Looking for information about your parents?"

"The usual." Y/n answered simply.

"I don't think you'll find anything about them here." Lilia said.

"Figured." Y/n mumbled. Hooty and Owlbert soon returned to Y/n. "Nothing?"

"Nothing." Hooty sighed out. Owlbert landed on Y/n's shoulder to rest up while Hooty rested on top of her head.

"Guess I have to find a different way to know more about them. Even online has little to no information about them." Y/n sighed a bit. "Do you know anything about them, Lilia?"

"I have met them before during my travels. They're a one of a kind magic duo if I ever seen one." Lilia recalled the times he had bumped into them.

"Tell me, please." Y/n said.

"Oya?" Lilia hummed.

"I want to know more about them. Please, Lilia." Y/n said to Lilia with pleading eyes. Lilia stared back at the girl. Took him a while to think through it, but he caved in and smiled.

"Alright, Beastie. I'll tell you the stories of your parents. It's only a few but I'm sure it will satisfy your curiosity." Lilia said. Y/n broke into a smile.

"Thank you Lilia." Y/n said as the two sat down on an open table.

"It's not a problem! I enjoy telling tales from the past." Lilia said. Let me see.... During the time of my early travels, the two has just started their journey with their own Familiars, a Raven, and a Falcon. They were a happy couple, to be perfectly honest with you. They bicker at times but they always pull through together. The second time we met up again was at their wedding day. Oh, the euphoria they felt that day was incredible to see with their happy faces and bright smiles. And the last time I've seen them is when you were born. The innocent look on your baby face was adorable. Your parents were overjoyed when that had you in their life.... Until the War broke out. Your mother's last wish to me is to protect you from that day on. I did my best to do so..." Lilia felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned t face Y/n, only to see a bright smile on her face.

"Thank you, Lilia." Y/n said. "For everything you've done." Lilia smiled back, knowing what she meant.

"It's not a problem Beastie. Although, if you want to know more about your parents, maybe you should ask the Headmaster. He is the Headmaster of Night Raven Collage after all, and your parents were his Students." Lilia said to Y/n. The next thing he knew is that he was engulfed in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much Lilia!" Y/n cheered out. Soon, she and her two Owls rushed out of the Library and went straight to Crowley's office.

"Gotta love that girl." Lilia muttered as he soon left the Library and back to Diasomnia.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So you want to know more about your parents?" Crowley asked Y/n.

"If it's alright." Y/n answered back.

".... Come with me." Crowley said as he stands up from his seat and went to the balcony behind his chair. Y/n followed behind. Once the two were at the balcony, Crowley started to explain. "Your parents were an odd couple. A Happy-go-lucky girl, and a stone cold boy. Even back then, they never seemed to be apart from each other. Your father is a Wonderlin and your mother is just a Weasley. But together, they are a powerful duo. They were the top of the class and everyone looked up to them. And when the moment they said they had you, I was overjoyed knowing they are gonna have the best life. Until the War broke out. After the War ended, I never heard of your parents ever again."

"How did they die?" Y/n asked.

"I heard of their deaths and the cause. Your parents died from battling the Jabberwocky." Crowley said to Y/n.

"A J-Jabberwocky...." Y/n stuttered out. She knew what it was. She feared it.

"I'm sorry that you had to hear about it, my dear." Crowley said to Y/n. The girl lightly shook her head.

"No, it's fine. At least I now know what killed my parents long ago." Y/n said as the two went back inside. "I should better get back to Ramshackle Dorm. Thanks Da- I mean, Crowley! Bye!" Y/n didn't waist to rush out of the room.

"She.... Almost called me.... Dad..." Crowley smiled softly. A knock was heard. "Come in."

"Crowley." It was Crewel, Sam, Vargas, and Trein.

"What's the matter? From the looks on your faces, something must be wrong." Crowley asked the staff as they closed the door so no one would hear them.

"What did you say to her?" Trein asked.

"Pardon?" Crowley knitted his brows together.

"You told her the truth about her parents, right?" Vargas asked.

"About there deaths." Sam added.

"..... I didn't." Crowley said.

"You what!?" They yelled.

"You can't just-!" Crewel shouted at Crowley but was cut off.

"I am doing this for her own good. She can not know the truth about her parents." Crowley explained. "For her own safety and well being. I will never reveal the truth to her." The teachers argued over the topic but they slowly left the room, one by one. The remaining teacher left was Crewel.

"Fine! Fine, Crowley. But if she ever finds out the truth about her parents, it's your head that's on the line." Crewel shouted at Crowley.

"And if I won't be caught, it's all good." Crowley said to Crewel.

"But if she ever did then....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It Was Never Meant To Be."