☀️Mysterious Mirror: Part 27☀️

Y/n's POV
"Today was rough." I said as I sat on the bed. "Grim, you asleep?" I looked over to the monster and he was snoring peacefully. "Time to hit the hay. Goodnight, Grim." I patted the monster's head gently.

"Ok. Which dream is it this time? Great Seven or my bloodline?" I said to myself as I looked around. "It doesn't look to be the one of the Great Seve- AAAAHHH!! WHAT IS THAT!?" I freaked out when I turned around. It was a slimy green creature. It was as big as.... I have no idea! But it looks like a Leech filled with... Garbage?

"Well Luz, did you ever in your life think you seen something as breathtaking as this!?" It's my bloodline's dream. Ancestor Eda was there and Luz and... A cat with a skull on it's face??

"I... Don't... Like... This....." Luz didn't know why to say.

"Yes, it doesn't get more inspiring then the trash slug." My Ancestor is this? How am I related to Eda again?

The dream fast forward to Luz peaking through some bushes. There was another young girl there and she seems to be in some sort of pressure.

"There's plenty of opportunities on this track. Now, get to school!" The other girl said as she points to a direction to, I think, is where the school is. But she looked down on her foot to see that she stomped on a flower. "Oh no! Oh, little friend! I'm sorry!" She then bend down and sat down next to the flower that she crushed as me and Luz watch carefully.

"She's... Drawing a circle in thin air." I took note. So this is how Magic is used in the Boiling Isles. After a few rounds, the flower came back to life. Me and Luz were impressed by the girl but soon someone else came in.

"Willow!" The girl with bright green hair and brown roots called out as she jumped down her... Pot? You know what, I should stop questioning things in the Boiling Isles. "Wow, you're so unnoticeable I almost rolled into ya!" Is that supposed to be a joke?

"Hi Amity." The girl named Willow greeted the other girl named Amity. The dream went fast forward as Luz and Willow greeted each other an has decided on some weird idea to help Willow in her Track.

"Do humans eat P.B and J?" Gus, another one of Willow and Luz's additional friend, asked Luz who is posing as an Abomination.

"Geez, if these dream sequences stop moving so fast, I would process everything better." I muttered to myself. The next thing I knew is Luz was trying to escape the school because she was found out to be a Human being. She escaped safely, Willow was now on the Track that she wanted, and Gus is still the president of a club associated with humans.

"Ya, that's right. Luz is MY student. Back off academy twerps!" Eda jokingly said to Luz's new friends as they laugh. "Ah, Baby's First Wanted Poster. Good job, kid. Looks like I taught you something after all." Eda said while giving Luz a head pat.

"Eda's a nice person to Luz.... I wonder what happened next after this." With that in mind, everything faded into black once again as I wake up from my dream. But, it wasn't day time. No, it was still night. When I opened my eyes, I found the Mirror glowing. "Another dream?" But I wasn't asleep. I hopped out of bed and went to the mirror.

When I got to it, the light from it wasn't so bright but a bit dim. And then, there was a shadow behind the light.

"Wh-What is that...?" I muttered softly as I backed up a bit. The light soon faded away and with that, i reached to the chair in the room and sat there. "What was that...?" The fatigue from the day took a toll on me as I passed out on the chair. I'm glad it was a soft chair.

I soon woke up again but it was morning. Grim was still snoring peacefully in the bed as I stretched out my limbs and got up.

"I wonder what that dark shadow was?" I mumbled to myself as I started to prepare for the day. But that didn't ease my feeling of something isn't right.... I don't know why but.... It feels like something...

Unfortunate will happen.

Azul's POV
"This year's Magical Shift Tournament showed a 12% increase in sales from last year. A splendid result." I was finally done calculating the percentage of the sales we have received from the Magical Shift Tournament. It went better than last year.

"But y'know~ We got an even higher price, if you count form the bottom." Floyd said to me. As childish as ever I see.

"As long as we aren't last, I don't care." I told Floyd while adjusting my glasses back to their proper placement. "After all, Magical Shift is juts a game where you run around carrying a disk like a dog. The field that we from Octavinelle must get serious about is... Yes. The final exams!"

"Azul. We've just received a message from a client. They wish to speak with you in person at the Lounge this evening." Jade soon came in and told me about a client.

"Understood. Then we must prepare special hospitality for them." I said to the two as I rose from my seat and head off to my office. "I wonder what they will ask of me. I can't wait. Fufufu..."

Y/n's POV
"!?" I felt a shiver done my spine.

"Hoo? Are you ok, N/n?" Hooty asked as he tilted his head. We were having some breakfast before School starts. And Grim just woke up so he was in a rush.

"Huh? Oh! Ya! I'm fine! Just thinking is all. Finals are coming up pretty soon and we need to study up for it." I told Hooty as I took a bite from my waffles made by Uncle C.

"Ffgnaa!? The finals are coming!?" Grim nearly choked on his banana bread with jam.

"Yup! So we better study up if we wanna pass. Lucky for you two Owls, you guys are safe because you guys are known to be my Familiars." I liked at the two Owls at the table as they only smiled. I sighed. Guess I'll have to take a visit to the Library today and the following days. But... Why does it feel like something is about to happen during those tests?

☀️End Of Episode 2: The Rebel From The Savannah ☀️

To Be Continued In...

"I can make any dream of yours come true."

"If you want to cross the bridge, then you have to lay the toll."

"Now, just sign the contract."

"Of course, you will have to pay the sufficient price."

"With my power, I will rule over this world."

🐚 The Merchant Of The Deep Sea🐚