☀️Twin Trouble: Part 9☀️

Y/n's POV
After explaining to the guys what I think could be the reason of the injuries that has need happening all around Night Raven.

"I see, so that's what the headmaster thinks..." Riddle mumbled and nodded his head.

"Thought so. You guys didn't come to just wish Trey well." Cater stated.

"Actually, Me, Owlbert, and Y/n do. Those three don't." Hooty pointed to Ace, Deuce, and Grim as Y/n and Owlbert nodded. Ace, Deuce, and Grim just looked into different directions, avoiding each other's gaze.

"Actually, I thought something strange was going on so I had Cater start gathering information." Riddle explained.

"Its was obvious pretty quick that all the people getting injured were starting candidates for their teams like Riddle and Trey." Cater chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck a bit.

"At that time I didn't trip over anything or feel someone push me from behind." Riddle explained on what he experienced during the time of where Trey got his injury. "But... How should I put this, it felt like my body moved on its side own."

"Everyone else was saying something like that!" Grim chimed in the talk as he recalled what the other students said to them when they interviewed the students who got injured.

"I think it's safe to say someone intentionally is targeting Magift candidates." Riddle knitted his eyebrows together as he scowls.

"They're targeting their rivals to up their standing in the Magical Shift Tournament?" Ace asked.

"The whole world will be watching." Riddle said. "One's performance on their matches can lead to a career in the future. It's not strange that some will do whatever it takes."

"Hmm. Still, it's weird. You didn't feel any wind magic coming from behind you, right?" Cater asked Riddle. Riddle shook his head no.

"Yeah, it didn't feel like an attack." Riddle told Cater. "There were some who were injured during class. I really wonder what's going on?"

"We will have to have the culprit spill everything when we catch them. To that end, I will assist you in the search." Riddle faced everyone as he announced to them.

"Huh? You're gonna help? What's your angle? Especially you, Cater!" Grim pointed to the two as Y/n just sighed and rubbed her temples.

"Grim, I love you in all bud but please. Shut up or I'll have to spell you to shut up." Y/n warned the little monster as Grim gulped.

"Wow, rude much. This is what you do when your fellow residents are targeted." Cater sweat dropped at Grim.

"If that's the case, we'll help too." Ace chimed in with a smile.

"We gotta get payback for Trey!!" Deuce said with a smirk and his fist in his hand.

"You guys are all fired up." Riddle had a suspicious look at the two.

"Oh, I got it. You're after those open spots on the team?" Cater guessed, but with the look on the two's faces, he hit the nail on the head.

"Hehe, you caught me." Ace laughed it off.

"N-No, I'm not! We have to look out for each other!" Deuce stuttered out a half baked truth.

"My goodness. I'll take it into consideration depending on your efforts in finding the culprit." Riddle told the two with a sigh.

"Yay!" Ace and Deuce rejoiced from what Riddle told them.

"Great Seven, give me strength...." Y)n muttered softly.