💍Ghost Marriage Event; Ghost Invasion: Part 1💍

"I implore you. Please marry me!"

"Don't lay your eyes in anyone else, please marry me!"

"I humbly request.... Won't you choose me to be your fiance?"

"You who are truly beautiful, please allow me to serve you forever more."

'~•°*Ghost Marriage*°•~′

3rd POV

'*~On a certain day~*′

In the empty halls of Ramshackle Dorm, Grim, Hooty, Owlbert, and Y/n talk while they get ready for the day before them.

"No way, nuh uh~~~ I'm not mopping these stupid floors~~!" Grim, as usual, whines about the chores.

"Oh, stop your whining." Y/n sighed and rolled her eyes. "You live here too, and so is the rest of us. I'm already busy handling the kitchen, lounge, and furniture. Hooty and Owlbert are handling the cobwebs, bugs, insects, and spiders. You just have a simple job of mopping."

"And it's also been decided by the law of Rock-Paper-Scissors." Hooty added.

"I challenge you one more time! And this time I won't lose..." Grim wasn't gonna take a mo for answer anytime soon. Much less to Chores.

"YOU THERE!!!" Someone shouted.

"Ffgna!?"

"Hoo!?"

"Eh!?"

"Huh?" Y/n looks around to see who it was. It couldn't be either of them since no one was talking at the moment, and it couldn't be the three ghosts. The voice was unfamiliar to them.

"You filthy little rats!" Soon, some ghosts in fancy suits appeared. "What do you think you're doing!?" One yelled out.

"These aren't the usual ghosts...." Grim whispered to the others. ".... Who are they? They're wearing totally different get ups, y'know."

"How should we know? We never seen them before either." Hooty said to Grim.

"This is to be her highness' reception hall. Trespassing is prohibited!" One ghost said to the four.

"Her highness? Reception hall??" Grim and Hooty muttered out confused.

".... I don't know what you're going on about but this is my dorm. You guys are the intruders!" Grim huffed at the ghosts.

"How dare you. This residence has belonged to our country since long before you were even born!" One if the ghost snapped back at Grim. "If you won't leave on your own will, then we shall force you out."

"Can't I just have one normal day?" Y/n muttered out as she and the others tried to defend themselves but they were unsuccessful. Soon, they were at the front door.

"If you value your safety then be good kids and get our of here!" One of the ghost that has captured them said as they throw the four out and slammed the door shut right after.

"Ffnah!" Grim whimpered out. "We-We lost our dorm..."

"Again..." Hooty added with a sigh.

"Who the hell were those ghosts!?" Grim yelped out. "Hey, Y/n! Let's go find the headmaster and get those weirdos tossed out!!" They all nodded and soon rushed to the Headmaster's office.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Your dorm was taken over by some ghosts in white hats?" Crowley asked the Ramshackle residents just to clarify if he heard everything correctly.