🌴Spices: Part 5🌴

3rd POV
Outside of Ramshackle Dorm, Grim, Y/n, and the two owls were looking around. Y/n managed to change clothes into something warmer.

A black turtle neck underneath a H/c hoodie. Jeans, a F/c scarf, and brown boots. Warm gloves were on her hands as she rubs them together for warmth.

"Wow, look at all that snow! It's a Winter Wonderland!" Grim said in awe as she played around the snow a bit. Hooty and Owlbert were just perched up on an old tree near by while Y/n was underneath the said tree, watching over the little monster in the snow with a smile.

"I thought we'd freeze on the way over." Hooty said as he ruffled his feathers a bit to shake off the falling snowflakes on him.

"I'm worried about the fire place." Y/n muttered out, rubbing her gloved hands together, creating friction to gain more heat.

"Those fire fae are probably starting to feel a little chilly, too. We should get them some firewood." Grim said a she jumped all the way to Y/n, since the snow is half of his body at the thickness of it. "And we can see if there's anything to eat in the kitchen while we're there! La lala~"

"M'kay. Let's go get some firewood. And let's hurry. I'm starting to become a frozen statue standing here." Y/n said as the Ramshackle residents soon went off to fetch some firewood.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"It's freezing out there. I thought my paws were gonna turn into ice!" Grim said as he was wrapped in the scarf of Y/n since he didn't have anything warm in him.

"Get that firewood into the fireplace!" Hooty and Grim said in unison as the two huddled together for warmth. Owlbert on the other hand was in Y/n's hoodie pocket. It's warm enough for him to be satisfied. Y/n soon laced the wood in the fireplace, which then was engulfed by the fire fae in the fireplace, making the room feel nice and toasty warm.

*Thunk*

*Crackle.... Pop...*

Crackling sounds were heard as the fire fae's did their job to warm the place up. Y/n and the other gathered around the fae a bit to get some warmth. The satisfied looks in their faces says it all.

".... So you guys are the fire fae that live here. Just being next to you warms me  to the core, y'know." Grim gave a satisfied sigh as he unwraps himself from the warm scarf.

*Crackle.... Pop...*

*Sizzle, chop chop*

A new sound was heard in the room as Y/n lifted her head to the kitchen, where the source of the sound was at.

"Hm? What's this? I hear a sound like a knife on a cutting board and juicy frying meat mixed in with the crackle of the fire!?" Grim stuttered out. His mouth already started to water over the thought of food was near by. "Then there's the smell of spices from a far off land adding that "Certain Something"!"

"It's coming from the kitchen. Let's check it out!" Hooty said as him and Grim soon zoomed off to the kitchen door.

"Guys, wait!" Y/n said as she grabbed her scarf and rushed to the two food craved creatures.

In the kitchen, students from the Scarabia Dorm were all around. Some were handling cooking food,some were preparing the food. Some did the cutting, and others did the mixing. The smell of meat, veggies, and other spices was in the air that could make anyone feel hungry for it.