💎The Beautiful Oppressor; Mirror Mirror: Part 1💎

Y/n's POV
"Is someone... Singing?" Is this another dream? I blinked a few times before seeing something. Something very familiar to me. "The Dark Mirror?" I mumbled.

"Man in the magic mirror, who is the fairest one of all?" Soon, the reflection of the Evil Queen, also known as Queen Grimhilde. A brief flash was seen before the masked face in the mirror appears. (A/n: yup! That's her name. 🌠The more you know.)

"What a lovely maid I see. Lips res as the rose, hair as black as ebony, and skin white as snow." The Dark Mirror said to the Evil Queen. An audible gasp was heard from the Evil Queen.

"Snow White..." She muttered out. Looking through the Dark Mirror's reflection, I soon saw who this Snow White is.

"We are standing by a wishing well." The point of view is from inside of a well, and soon I saw Snow White. She was very beautiful. Beautiful enough to even rival the Queen's beauty.

"Hello. Did I frighten you?" Soon, a young man shows up. The reflection soon transitioned to a different perspective. "Now that I've found you, hear what I have to say. I have but one song, only for you."

"Oh, I see. It's one of those Stories." I rolled my eyes. Who even needs a prince these days? I turned to my side to see the Evil Queen looking down upon the two with great vein in her eyes. She soon shuts the currents closed. And as always, everything went black. "A beautiful woman was glaring from the window." I muttered out as I soon wake up from my sleep.

3rd POV
Once Y/n woke up, she stretched out her arms a bit. The cold soon hits her skin, which she didn't seem to mind all that much.

"Uugh, so cold. I wanna got to school wrapped in blankets." Grim shivered as he jumped under the warm covers of the bed. He seemed to notice Y/n, who was now currently staring at the mirror on the wall. "Hm? What's wrong? You're staring at the mirror. Your hair looks fine so stop checking yourself out, we gotta go."

"Alright, alright. Let me just grab my hoodie and scarf real quick." Y/n said as she puts in her F/c hoodie underneath her blazer and warps her scarf around her neck. She, Grim, and the two owls left Ramshackle and soon went to Main Street.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Walking Al ng the stone bricks of Main Street, Y/n, Grim, Hooty, and Owlbert meet up with the others, who're just chatting and wait g for them to arrive.

"Morin', Y/n, Grim, Hooty, Owlbert." Ace greeted the four.

"Good morning, it's really cold today." Deuce said, rubbing his arms a bit to catch some warmth. But Y/n wasn't really paying much attention.

Her gaze was on the Evil Queen statue. Her mind flashed back to her dream that night. And then it came to her.

"Ah!" She yelled out in realization. She abruptly stopped in her tracks which caused Grim to smack right into her leg.

*Smack*

"Owow! Don't just stop right in front of someone." Grim huffed out at the girl. "I rammed my nose into your leg."

"'Sup? Why're you staring at the Great Seven?" Ace asked the girl.

Y/n's eyes shifted to the Queen Of Hearts statue next. Her first dream flashed into her mind during Riddle's Overblot incident. Next up was the King Of Beasts. The dream during Leona's Overblot. The Benevolent Sea Witch, Azul's Overblot. The Sorcerer Of The Hot Sands, Jamil's. It was all piecing together.