🐚Water Memories: Part 27🐚

3rd POV
"Young lord...?" Y/n muttered under her breath as she closed the door behind her. She soon flopped on the bed once she got dressed in her PJs.

"What was all that yelling about outside?" Hooty sleepily asked.

"Just Silver and Sebek from Diasomnia. They're looking for Malleus Draconia, apparently." Y/n explained to her Familiar. But Hooty was already knocked out by now.

"Waah.... Das a big fish... No way.... I'mma eat all this...." Grim was sleep talking, and it made Y/n chuckle a bit as she gets comfortable in the sheets of her own bed again.

"Today was exhausting...." Y/n mumbled as a tired yawn escaped her lips. "This bed is the best... But before she could shut her eyes, the mirror on her wall started to glow. "... Hm? Is the mirror glowing?" Y/n reluctantly got up from her comfy bed and walked over to the mirror.

".... Some.... There?" There was a voice behind the mirror. It made the girl awake in a snap. "Is someone... There?" A silhouette of a girl was there. It wasn't Y/n's silhouette however. Soon, the mirror's bright glow was gone and faded back to what it was before as Y/n stared at her reflection in the dim light of the moon coming from the window. She blinked a couple of times before mumbling to herself...

"What just...? I hear a voice from the mirror...?" Y/n said in confusion. She shook her head lightly before getting back to bed. "It's just the sleepiness that's making me see and hear things is all. Get some sleep...." Y/n muttered as her eyes fluttered closed. But she failed to notice the small floating lights around the mirror.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The sun broke into the sky as Y/n, Grim, Hooty, and Owlbert got what they needed, and made sure to put on the waterproof spell on them, before heading down stairs.

*Knock Knock*

There was a knock at the door. Y/n was just in the lounge area preparing her Ghost Camera and her Phone for whatever is gonna happen today. Once she heard the knocking on the door, she went over, only to see the teal haired twins towering over the hallway.

"Lil' Shrimp, Seally, Pufferfish, and Guppy, g'morning!" Floyd greeted the Ramshackle residents with a cheerful smile. "We came to pick you up. Let's go." He was clearly excited for today.

"Man, seeing you guys makes me scared that you're gonna try to take something again." Grim said as he hopped on Y/n's shoulder with half lidded eyes.

"You wound me. We should never do anything unsightly to those who don't break contracts." Jade said to the little monster. "Today is bright and sunny, wonderful weather for a field trip... Which means."

"Let's get a move on to the Atlantica Memorial Museum!" Floyd said as he beamed in delight, causing Y/n and Hooty to giggle a bit.

"Azul was gracious enough to pay the entrance fee for everyone so don't worry." Jade informed them.

"Oh! He doesn't have to do that. I can pay the entrance fee myself." Y/n said. But Jade shook his head.

"He went on ahead and is going to be waiting for us there." Jade said. "And don't you worry about it. He said to thank you for saving his life." That caused Y/n to break out a smile a bit. But she remembered something.

"We have to get that photo back." She said with crossed arms.

"You're so serious. We know, okay. Now time to go~!" Floyd said as he went ahead and got out of Ramshackle, leaving the others behind.