🌹Deuce's Bad Boy Past: Part 10🌹

Y/n's POV
We soon arrived at the school store. But it was very unexpected to see what we saw inside the place.

"Pardon us... Wow, this place is amazing. There's a crystal skull... Grimoires... What kind of taxidermy is this?" Deuce and I sweat dropped.

"Woah. Do they really sell whip cream here?" Grim poked my cheek. I shrugged.

"Hoo....." Hooty rested on Deuce's shoulder. Hooty was not sure about this place either. Feels like voodoo in here.

"Hey! My lost little demons, how goes it?" Then a man with an accent from the bayuo. I jumped a bit. "Welcome to Mr. S's Mystery Shop. What can I do for you today?" He asked politely with a smile. "A charm for uncharted lands? Mummy of an ancient king? How about some cursed tarot cards?" What in the actual stars!?

"Frgna!!! You scared me!" Grim yelped as he tried to hide himself my using me, who was shaken by the salesman.

"We'd like the things written here." Deuce said to Mr. S as I gave him the list with what we need.

"And some cans of tuna!" Grim chimed in but covered his mouth.

"No! We don't need any tuna!" Deuce and I said in sync as Hooty sighed.

"What what? Whipped cream, the eggs... Oh! A nice sweet line-up." He said as he walked to the back of the place. "Ok! Coming right up!" He soon went to the back to get what we need.

"Ooooh.... He really has them." Deuce said in amazement. I nodded. But in the corner of my eye, I saw a staff with a small owl on the end. Grim jumped of of my shoulder as he and Deuce talked for a bit. Hooty flew next to me as I soon approach the wooden staff.

"Incredible...." I mumbled as I held it in my hands carefully.

"Hoo?" Hooty seemed interested in it.

"Sorry 'bout the wait. It's a bit heavy, you got it?" I soon heard Me. S as he arrived back with what we needed. I placed done the staff as I went next to Deuce and got two bags to carry while Deuce gets the other bag. "If you order now, you can get a 1/100 size floating platter to carry your purchases for 30% off." He offered.

"What's that, it sounds cool!" Grim beamed but Hooty nudged him to shut up.

"W-We're fine! Time to go, Grim!" Deuce said as the two left the place.

"Frgna!! I wanna hangout more!" Grim whined but he reluctantly agreed. I payed for what we bought.

"Ok, ok. Make sure to come by again, my little demons! Bye!" Mr. S waved goodbye as I smiled and waved goodbye as well. I soon left to catch up with the guys as Hooty flew infront of me.

Sam's POV
"So that's the girl everyone's been talking about these days huh?" I chuckled as I went back to work. But the Owl staff suddenly shook. "What in the Bayuo?"

Y/n's POV
We were now walking are way back to the cafeteria. We took Main Street 'cause it was the fastest way to get there.

"That store was crazy." Deuce commented.

"Hmph. Stingy Deuce." Grim huffed as I sighed.

"Who are you calling stingy?" Deuce backlashed at Grim as he glared at the cat next to his feet.

"Oop.." I almost tripped thanks to one of the heavy bags. One of them were carrying 5 cans of fruit.

"Hmm. Y/n, that bag of cans looks pretty heavy. I'll carry it." Deuce insisted.

"Oh! No need to Deuce. I can handle it!" I declined but he insisted.

"Don't worry about it. I'm used to carrying heavy stuff." Deuce took the bag where the cans were and I both felt relived that it was out of my hands and sorry for giving Deuce more work. But that got me curious.