💘Yandere; Eyes Blue: Yandere! Azul X Y/n💘

A/n
In the words of Ami Yoshiko herself "I HAD A VISION!!!"

Azul's POV
It was finally the end of the day. Mostro Lounge is closed, everyone is back at their dorms. I was finishing up a few things in the Lounge before I head to the VIP room where she is.

I locked the door behind me as I go to one of the bookshelves. I pulled a blue book and soon the bookshelf started to shift. Once the bookshelf open up, it reveals the secret entrance I've been hiding for quite a while. I started to walk down the spiral staircase as the dim blue lights shines around the stairs.

Once I reached to bottom, I went through the dark oak doors and was face to face with a glass wall. Behind it is water and other sea life, but more importantly, my Angelfish.

There she was. Her H/l H/c swaying in the water, her glistening smooth skin, and those eyes. Ah, yes. The eyes that have captured this Octopus with her beautiful gaze. And the final touch, her cyan colored tail fin. Of course, her upper body is covered in one of my dress shirts.

"Hello there, Angelfish. I've returned." I said as I tapped the glass a bit to catch her attention. Her back was turned to my direction but once I tapped the glass, She turned to me as I smiled. "Did you miss me?"

"Azul!" She swam towards the glass wall and started to slam her balled fists on them. I didn't flinch and only stared at her. "Azul!! Turn me back! Turn me back into a human, now!! Azul!!"

"Hush now." I placed my right hand on the glass wall as she gritted her teeth. "I took you here to keep you safe."

"Safe from what?" She asked through her gritted teeth.

"Who else but them." I answered bitterly. "The ones who keep us separated. The ones who keep you out of my reach but now.... Now you don't need to worry. For those Poor Unfortunate Souls.... They're not a problem to us anymore."

"What did you do to them, Azul!?" She slammed the glass ones more.

"I did no harm towards them." I answered. "But I will not hesitate to do so if they would take what is rightfully what's mine. And that's you." I laughed. "Like that would ever happen."

"Change me back into a human!!" She slammed the glass ones again, the look of anger and sadness will soon change once she learns to love me. It's only a matter of time.

"Now, now, Angelfish." I waved my index finger infront of her. "If you dare try to escape me or do anything, I will make sure that your friends won't be able to see you again."

"You wouldn't dare." She glared.

"Do you really want your friends gone? Swimming with the fishes?" She froze as she hang her head low, hands stayed on the glass wall. I smiled. She was finally submitting herself to me. "That's more like it."

"Why?" She asked. I hummed. "Why are you doing this? Why me? Of all people, why me!?"

"It because, it's your fault for giving me your light." I answered.

"What...?" She mumbled softly.

"Ever since you came to Night Raven Collage, ever since the Entrance Ceremony, I have been drawn to you since then. I've had my eye on you since your little performance in that ceremony." I explained. "With additional information from my fellow Dorm Leaders, I was even more drawn to you then ever. Since then, I made sure to keep tabs on you and your ever action you've performed during your time here. And when Riddle Overblotted, that's where my interests in it kicked in. So I asked, what happened? They said you were the cause one of the Overblot and also one of the cause of Riddle's life being saved. Then, moving on to Leona and the Magical Shift Tournament. You've proven to me that you're not something to look done upon, though I have my doubts. But then, the test results came in. I was surprised to see you on the top 5 highest scores in Night Raven Collage. And when you signed my contract, and when you did everything you can to save your precious Ramshackle Dorm. It all hit me like a truck, you.... Are... My soulmate. All along, I have been staring at my soulmate and I have been blind to see it until the very day I've Overblotted and you saved me. The day in the Museum, I was simply testing you if you were the right one. You've shined your beautiful light upon me and now I am doing whatever it takes to keep that light with me. Safe. And. Sound." I smiled at her.

"...." She didn't utter a word. Only hugged herself close. Looks like she finally gave up trying to escape me.

"No need to be so gloomy my light." I kissed the glass wall where she was. "I will be heading to bed now. I will see you again tomorrow. And.... I hope we will spend the rest of our lives together. Forever."

"Please... Please just let me go...." She begged. Oh, she's so cute when she's begging.

"No." I answered. "Like what I have said before, Angelfish." I grinned.

"You Belong To Me~"

A/n
I'm so sorry if it looks shitty. Like Ami Yoshiko herself had said "I HAD A VISION!!!"