💎Through The Gates: Part 13💎

3rd POV

~After Class~

Classes were finally over and soon the First-year gang went to Pomefiore. Outside of the Pomefiore Dorm Building, they stop to talk a bit before getting in.

"Since we were chosen to perform, we'll probably have some intensive dance and vocal training to go through." Deuce mumbled out.

"Yeah, well, duh." Ace said.

"Grrngrrn. It just keeps making me more pissed to think I lost to you guys." Grim hissed.

"Relax, Grim." Y/n said, giving the cat head pats. "Maybe next time you'll show off your greatness to everyone."

"Hey, you guys!" Everyone turned around to see who it was.

"Oh, it's Kalim and Jamil. What're you doing here?" Grim asked the two.

"Because we passed the audition." Jamil said to Grim. "Is that why you guys are here too?"

"Yep, that's right!" Ace nodded.

"So that means you performed well yesterday. Nice job!" Kalim said with a smile.

"But I didn't. I'm so sad, y'know." Grim whimpered out as Y/n picked him up in her arms.

"I'm sure Bil also saw that putting you on the team would be difficult." Jamil mumbled.

"Cheer up, Grim. You want a cracker?" Kalim asked the little monster, holding up a cracker.

"Ugh, that again? No way." Grim said to Kalim, covering his mouth and turning his head away from the boy.

"What about you, Y/n? Did you get in?" Jamil asked.

"Sadly no." Y/n answered.

"What?! But you were so good in all the practices!" Kalim exclaimed, shocked by the news.

"Maybe it's the fact that she kind of ticked off Vil before the auditions." Ace muttered.

"Eh?!" Kalim yelped out.

"How did that happen?" Jamil asked.

"It's a long story that involves all of us." Deuce sighed out.

"The five of you, your cat, and the two owls. Stop right there!" They soon turned to who ever called them. It was two Pomefiore students.

"Does he mean us?" Deuce muttered.

"There's no one else here but us." Y/n lightly shrugged.

"You appear to be the ones who made it through the VDC audition." The blonde haired Pomefiore student said.

"Yeah! Vil told us to come. Could you take us to where he is?" Kalim said smiling.

"Hmph. Well isn't that too bad." The darker haired Pomefiore student said smirking. "We can't simply allow you to pass through the gates for free."

• • •

"What?" Everyone didn't really get what he was saying.

"Only those possessing both beauty and strength are allowed through the gates to Pomefiore!" The blonde haired Pomefiore student said to them. He then throws down a glove with a loud smack. "Pick up the glove I have thrown down!"

"What's that about? He just tossed his glove on the ground. Is something wrong?" Kalim said cluelessly.

"Pay attention, Kalim. Here they come!" Jamil said as him and the others pulled out their Magical Pens. But....