🐚Rough Awakenings: Part 11🐚

3rd POV
The fight between Savanaclaw residents and Y/n needed unexpectedly faster then Leona would've expected.

"So! Who's next?" Y/n said smirking. At her feet were the three thugs, all beaten and bruised.

"Remind me to never get into a hand to hand combat fight with Y/n or any fight in general." Ruggie whispered to Jack who was speechless and also impressed.

"Getting your asses handed to you by some Herbivore.... Don't disgrace me." Leona was deeply disappointed at the three Savanaclaw residents.

"Kyaa! We're sorry!" The brown haired Savanaclaw resident squeaked out.

"A promise is a promise! We're gonna stay here for three days!" Grim cheered as he hopped on Y/n's shoulder.

"Grr..." Leona growled. "Tch... If you're even the slightest bit noisy, I'll throw you out before the three days are up. Got it."

"Y-Yes!" Hooty hooted out.

"Whatever you say King Of Savanaclaw." Y/n chuckled out softly. Leona only clicked his tongue in annoyance, but deep inside him, he felt all fuzzy and warm.... He hated it.

"Phew... At least we avoided sleeping outside." Grim huffed in relief.

"Jack, take some spare futons up to Leona's room." Ruggie instructed Jack.

"Roger." Jack nodded.

"Shishishi! Lucky~ This makes my life easier for the next three days." Ruggie laughed.

"That ass... I hear you. Be Prepared." Leona growled at the Hyena. "... Hey, dumb Herbivores. Follow me. No loitering." And follow they did. Leona looked back at the girl behind him. "Oi, Herbivore. Since when did you know close-combat?"

"I've trained myself. Since I didn't have any parents when I was little, I taught it to myself for self-defense." Y/n lightly shrugged. "Who knows if a creep come up to me."

"Tch. I doubt that they'll even stand a chance against you." Leona mumbled and clicked his tongue.

"What was that?" Y/n pretended to not hear what he had said.

"It's nothing so shut up." Leona groaned lightly.

"Hehe. Whatever." Y/n giggled. Once they've reached Leona's room, he let them jn first then he closed the door behind him.

"Woooow. This feels like a wild man's room. Y'know?" Grim said as he looked around. The light of the moon was enough to let them see through the dark room. And it's clearly a mess.

"Stop scampering about." Leona sighed as he got into his bed. "I'm going to sleep... If you distub me, I'll eat you. Grr..." With that said, Leona was sound asleep in snap.

"That was fast." Y/n mumbled softly.

"H-He fell asleep in three seconds!" Grim and Hooty yelped.

"Let's keep quiet so we don't wake him." Y/ said with her index finger above her lips as a signal to shush. Grim and Hooty nodded. Owlbert was already asleep in Y/n's bag. Y/n slipped off her jacket, vest, and tie as she folded and placed them on the corner of the futon. Once she and the others got settled in for the night, they drifted off to sleep.

Y/n's POV
"It's pitch black..." It was another dream. I couldn't see anything! But soon a light came from behind me and when I looked at the bottom there were shriveled up Anemones around me. I yelped out loud.

"Come in my sweet princess." I heard a voice in front of me. When I turned back, there she was. The mermaid princess. "I came here because I just love people so much." Everything shifted to the inner parts of the cave. "Here's the deal." That line gave me shivers. It was the Sea Witch herself, Ursula. "I'll make you a potion that will turn you into a human for three days. You have to make that prince fall in love with you in that time." Ursula said to the mermaid princess. "And there's one more thing. We haven't discussed the subject of payment. What I want from you is your voice!" My eyes widened.