★Accidents On The Job: Part 8★

Y/n's POV
"Hey Grim, could you hand over that towel?"

"Here you go."

"Thanks." Me and Grim are currently cleaning the statues after a long hour. We're already done with 6 of them, and we're just finishing the last one. "Looks like we need more water." I said as I grabbed the now empty bucket.

"I'll stay here. Gotta finish taking care of these annoying leaves. Fynnaa!!" Grim said as he try to take a hold of a leaf pile. I nodded as I go to get more water.

"Stay out of trouble ok?" I told the fur ball.

"Got it!!" He replied.

"It's you!!"

"Eh?" I turned to my left when I heard a familiar voice. I then saw the boy I saved from Grim in the entrance ceremony, and another boy catching up to him. "Oh, it's you." I said, a bit surprised that I number into him.

"This is the girl that saved me from that racoon from the entrance ceremony!!" He pointed at me while saying it to his companion. He then turned to me with a bright smile. "My name is Kalim! Kalim Al-Asim! Nice to meet you miss....." He trailed off as he outstretched his hand. I took it and gave him a smile.

"Y/n. Y/n Wonderlin. Nice to meet you too Kalim!" He smiled more and gave a light laugh.

"And this right here is Jamil! Jamil Viper! He's my best friend and a great one too!!" He pointed to his friend with long black hair and dark skin. I gave a small smile. He's the complete opposite to Kalim.

"Pleasure meeting you Jamil." I said as he just nods and hums.

"You too." He answered. He's more tense then I thought.

"I-I should get back to work. Pleasure meeting you both." I waved goodbye to them as I go back to retrieve some water.

"You too Y/n!! Hope we came meet again!" Kalim beamed. I nodded with a smile as I leave the two alone.

Jamil's POV
"I told you she was pretty!!" Kalim turned to me with another wide smile. I sighed. How clueless is he?

"You do realized that she's a Wonderlin, right?" I asked Kalim as we start are way to class.

"Eh? Can you explain to me Jamil?" I sighed once again.

"The Wonderlin bloodline are known as the greatest magicians and mages in Twisted Wonderland. And she's one of them." I explained the most simplest way I can.

"Ooohhh!!! So she's like a celebrity like Malleus Draconia!?" I nodded.

"Let's get to class before the bell rings."

"Alright!!" That girl is an interesting one. Even with an innocent smile and loving eyes, there's something that lays behind it. I sense something great about her. Better watch my back if she becomes a student in one of our rivaling schools or becomes a student here in Night Raven.

Y/n's POV
"Acho!" I sneezed a bit while getting back to Grim in Main Street. "Was someone talking about me just now?" I questioned but shrugged it off. It's probably nothing.

"Take that Ace!!" Oh shells. I know that voice. I picked up the pace and saw a huge crowd of students.

"Too close for comfort, and now take that racoon!!" I know that other voice.

"How many times do I have to tell you!? I am not a freaking racoon!!! Nyaaa!!!" Grim and Ace were fighting as wind and fire were everywhere!

"Ya! Fight!!"

"Hit 'em hard!! I heard a few of them cheering for the fight to intensify.

"Don't encourage them!!" I shouted as they shut up bit Ace and Grim are not stopping at all. Boys these days....

"HEY!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL--!!!" But it was too late as the Queen Of Hearts statue was chard to a crisp. I pushed my way through the crowd as I walked up to the two. "Grim, Ace!! What in the name of stars were you two thinking!?" I yelled at them as I pulled their ears.

"OW, OW, OW, OW, OW!!!" They screeched. I eventually let go as the crowd of students disappeared after my yelling.

"Oh no!! The statue's burnt to a crisp!" Ace yelped. I growled at the two.

"Just hold still and let me cry you!!" Grim yelled at Ace. These two block heads!!

"You really think someone is just gonna let fry them?" Ace yelled as Crowley finally arrived. Now we're in real trouble, by we, I mean those two.

"Enough! Just what is going on here!?" He screeched angrily.

"Headmaster!!" Ace and Grim looked ready to run for the hills and back.

"He's gonna tie us up in his "Lash Of Love!" Get outta here!" Grim and Ace didn't hesitate to to run but Crowley is faster as they were caught in the cord.

"Ooowwwww!!!" They yelped.

"It hurts just as much the second day in a row!" Grim whimpered a bit.

"Serves you right." I told the two with my arms crossed, clearly disappointed in the two. I'm disappointed but not surprised.

"This is my Lash Of Love! It'll be another hundred years before you can outrun me! I told you just yesterday "Not To Cause Trouble", didn't I? Then you go and char the statues of the Great Seven!" He faced me as I have a serious, and pissed off look.

"I specifically told Grim NOT to cause any trouble while I get some water sir." I then glared at the cat as he shrunk a bit before I look back at the headmaster. "But he's my responsibility. I should've known better not to leave him alone. I'll take what ever punishment there is that awaits me." As much as I don't wanna, I have to receive the punishment for being overly incompetent. Crowley shook his head, clearly disappointed.

"I very much like to see you expelled." I sweat dropped. Well, that is fair for burning the statue of THE Great Seven after all. But by the looks of Ace and Grim's faces, I guess they won't accept that as punishment.

"Wait! Not that!" Ace begged.

"And you, this is not how you supervise Grim. I expected more from you, specially being a Wonderlin. What would your parents say about this type of behavior?" He told me as I hang my head lower.

"You're right sir. I was incompetent. I'm sorry." I bowed at him and apologized.

Drip

"My goodness.... You, what's your grade and name?" Crowley then looked at Ace, who didn't have his mischievous smirk of his anymore.

"Ace Trappola, first year." He said bumbed out.

"Then Trappola, Grim, and Wonderlin. As punishment, I order the three of you to wash one hundred windows around campus!" A hundred windows!?

"Nyya!? It's all cause this joker was making fun of us!" He pointed to Ace.

"Ehh!? Me too?!" Ace was taken a back.

"Most definitely! After school, meet in the cafeteria. Understood?" Crowley then crossed his arms. His masked glare daggers into the three off us.

"Fiiine...." Ace whinned, giving in.

"Nothing but misery since yesterday!" Grim whimpered.

"This is what we get for fooling around." I mumbled with a sigh.

To Be Continued~