☀️Little Cub: Part 26☀️

3rd POV
After the exhibition, Crowley told Y/n to go rest at the infirmary because there was a lot of blot on her earring and it was making her tired. She reluctantly agreed to the Headmaster and told the others about it before heading to the infirmary.

"Well at least one, I get to play in a match, and two, I got my phone to watch the rest of the game with." Y/n mumbled to herself as she walks in the empty halls of Night Raven. Once she got the infirmary, the nurse let's her rest since the nurse there was informed about it thanks for he headmaster's ghosts. Once she got comforts on one of the beds, she pulled out her phone and put it in the VDC.

"And 3 points go to Heartslabyul!!" She was having fun watching her friends in the tournament, even if it's still through the screen.

The door to the infirmary swang open as Y/n looked towards the direction to it. It was kind other than Leona Kingscholar himself.

"What's he doing here...?" Y/n muttered to herself before taking her attention to her phone once again. It was well passed Savanaclaw VS. Ignihyde. Surprisingly, Ignihyde won the match by a 3 points. Y/n still continued to watch because she wants to see how the other dorms do.

"Herbivore. Why the hell are you here? Of all people, it just had to be you." Leona begrudgingly said as he sat on one of the beds next to Y/n.

"Headmaster told me to rest here because I built-up too much blot that I may go Overblot if I keep pushing myself further." She explained.

"..... Is it better?" Leona asked, catching the girl off guard.

"Huh?" She hummed.

"The blots I mean." Leona said.

"It finally cleared up but the nurse told me to rest a bit more for the day." She told Leona. The lion only nodded as he lied down on the bed. Ruggie soon came in the infirmery as well.

"Ah, didn't expect to see the two of you in the same room together. Shishishi!" Ruggie laughed.

The three stayed in the infirmery for the rest of the day. They occasionally talk but nonetheless just stayed in their own personal space until the game is over. A few minutes had passed when the door swung open.

"Ah, you're ok!" Grim chimed a bit.

"Oh, hi guys." She greeted her friends as they enter the room.

"Glad that you're doing alright." Ace said to the girl with a smile.

"And by the looks of it, free from the blots, too." Deuce added.

"I'm just glad you didn't get nailed in the head by that disk. It zoomed right to you but you caught it like it was nothing!" Ace exclaimed, still not believing what he saw.

"I was trying to score with a super long shot." Grim huffed.

"Newbies shouldn't try stuff like that." Jack sighed.

"Anyway, I'm glad you're not hurt." Deuce said to the girl.

"Although, we did kinda panicked a bit when you said you were heading to the infirmary." Ace chuckled.

"You were gone for so long that you missed the closing ceremony." Hooty informed Y/n. "They're already started dismantling the venue."

"It's alright. I watched the whole thing in my phone so I didn't missed anything." Y/n said as she showed her phone to them.

"And of course, Diasomnia was the champion again this year." Leona added.

"Uugh. In the end we didn't stand a chance." Ruggie soon popped in the conversation as well. "The other dorms were all a mess so this year's Tournament was a shit show."