★Her Purpose: Part 3★

Y/n's POV
"Off With Your Head!!" Riddle shouted as a black, red, and gold colored collar appeared onto Grim's neck. I stopped to catch my breath a bit.

"Nice job lady." Azul patted my shoulder as I have him a small smile.

"Thanks. You too Azul I presume?" He nodded.

"Azul Ashongrotto. Pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand for shake. I took his hand as I introduced myself to him.

"Y/n. Y/n Wonderlin." For a moment, I saw Azul surprised but he later turned back to himself. We let go of out handshake as I focus onto the now collared Grim.

"What the heck is this!?" Grim whimpered a bit due to the collar around his neck.

"Laws of the Queen Of Hearts rule number 23. One shall never bring a cat into a festival. You being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once." Riddle said to Grim. That's..... Some rule.

"I'm not a cat!" Grim yelled.

"What are you then...?" I asked in a mumble but I guess the boy I saved heard it since he let out a chuckle.

"I'll burn this collar right off and-!" Grim tried to use his fire but it looks like he couldn't. "E-Eh!? I can't use my fire!!" Maybe it was the collar that's blocking off his magic. I didn't hesitate to pull out my trusty jornal so I can write down this information.

"Hmph! You won't be using any magical until I remove that collar. Just like an ordinary cat." Looks like my hunch was correct.

"Interesting...." I whispered.

"Wh-What!? I am not some pet!"

"Don't worry. I'd never keep pets like you." Riddle huffed. "I'll take it off anyway when you get thrown out."

"Wow, as wonderful as ever." I heard then heard Azul. "Any and all magic get sealed by your Unique Magic, Riddle." So it's his Unique Magic. "I want it. No... I wouldn't ever want that cast on me."

"..... His smile tells a different story...." I mumbled as I look at Azul and then back at Riddle and Grim.

"You must do something about this!! It's your familiar!!" Crowley spoke out to me as all eyes landed to me. I blinked.

"He isn't even my familiar!! I have a different one!!! Not him!!!" I yelled back, clearly irritated by his obliviousness.

"Woah! This chicks got some kick in her." The brown haired male said.

"Eh? It's not yours?"

"That's what I've been telling you since we've met!" I rubbed my temples. I swear. This crow is gonna get stabbed one day by his obliviousness.

"Y-You did?" He asked before clearing his throat. "Anyway, let's get it put of the school at any rate. We won't turn you into a stew. For I am gracious." Why do I want to snap when he said that last sentence?? "Someone help, pleaee". Then two boys in the same clock grabbed a hold onto Grim tightly.

"Gyaaa!!! Let me go!!!! I'm going to... going to.... become the greatest magician!!!" And with that he was kicked out.

"I feel kinda bad for him." I said as I look at the now closed doors and back to the crow.

"We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. Dormitory leaders, please show the new students back to the dormitories." He huffed before he hummed. "... Hmmm? Now that I think about it, I don't see the leader of Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia around at all."

"Draconia...? Where do I hear that name from?" I mumbled.

"That's no different from usual, is it?" The brown haired male asked.

"What? Did no one tell him about the ceremony?" The boy I saved question, clearly confused. Me too actually.

"If you're going to complain, you should have done it yourself." The beautiful blonde male said with his arms crossed.

"Hmm. But I don't rest know anything about that guy." The boy that I saved replied back with hsi arms crossed and eyes closed. Mutters and whispers echoed once again.

"By Draconia, do they mean by that Malleus Draconia?"

"Is he seriously attending this school?"

"Scary..."

"I've heard that name before...." I whispered to myself, flipping through a few pages to see if I got any info about this "Malleus Draconia" person. I huffed as I didn't see anything about him.... Yet.

"I was correct. I thought he might come but Malleus really didn't. It seemed that the invitation "never arrived" again." Hold on... Is that...?

"My deepest apologies." Azul spoke up with an apology. "I promise we didn't intend to exclude you."

"His aura makes it harder to approach him." Riddle added.

"It's fine. Members of the Diasomnia dormitory can come with me... I hope I hope this doesn't upset him." Oh my stars!! It's Lilia!! Man it really has been a long time since I've seen him. He attends this school...? I thought he's like centuries old?

Everyone started to walk away and out of the dorm.... And they all walk passed me. First was Riddle, who gave me a small smile and nod, which I gladly returned. Then Azul which did the same so I returned it the same way. Then the tall brown haired male only yanwed when he walked passed me. Then the boy that I saved who gave me bright smile and waved good bye, I did the same. The beautiful blonde just gave me the side eye, into which I just smiled and gulped. The floating tablet just floated passed me. Then Lilia walked passed me. He gave me a wink and a hush sign with a smile as I smiled back with a small nod.

The only people that are left are me, Crowley, and the Dark Mirror.

"Then, Y/n. I am terribly sorry about this but... We must have you leave the school. You are a girl after all, and this is a Boys only school so-" He was cut off by the Mirror.

"She must stay."

"Pardon??" Me and Crowley asked in unison.

"I sense great potential in this one. Just like her Father before her." My eyes widened.

"So dad did go to this school when he was my age." The Mirror nodded. "But I'm just another one of my family's bloodline. What so special about me?" I asked.

"The future holds the truth and you must stay to find out." I gulped.

"That really isn't helping my case here..." I blankly looked the mirror.

"Well... You did get here by the Ebony Carriage after all, so there must be some perpose that you are here today. How old did you say you were?" Crowley asked.

"16. Today's my Birthday." I answered.

"Well then, Happy Birthday to you my dear. I'll let you stay here in the school as the Handyman, and Maid. For I am gracious." My eye twitched when he said that line.

"Ok then...? Where do I sleep? Since I don't have a dorm after all." I asked.

"Ah! I will take you to Ramshackle Dorm. It has its own Unique charm to it." I nodded.

"Be careful my child... For I see many unspoken dangers lies ahead of you." The Dark Mirror said to me.

"I will. I promise." And with that, me and Crowley left the Hall Of Mirrors and went straight to Ramshackle Dorm.

"Darkness Always Surrounds Us." I heard the Mirror said before the doors close. What does that have to mean??

Azul's POV
I'm in the Octavinelle Dormitory, more specifically, my room.

"Wonderlin.... I know I've heard that name before. Of course!! She must be from that bloodline. No wonder the Mirror summoned her here.... But why tho??" I asked myself. A smirk grew on my face. "This girl is interesting.... I think I should look into her more." And with that, I went off to bed. This girl peaks my interest and I don't know why.

"Is she a Siren? I feel so drawn to her."

To Be Continued~