💍What A Real Prince Is: Part 13💍

3rd POV
In the cafeteria, the wedding was about to reach it's end.

"Kiss! Kiss!! Kiss!!!" Everyone chanted.

"STOP CHEERING!!!" Idia shouted to the frozen students.

"All we can do is move our mouths, it's so terribly boring." Lilia said to Idia with a sigh.

"Ahh, midnight is almost here... Almost time for our wedding kiss!!" Eliza said smiling with delight. "Once we kiss, Idia and I will be off to the land of the dead to spend our eternity together. I will finally find true happiness....!"

"... Things are getting bad rather quickly." Vil mumbled out.

"But there's nothing we can...." True was suddenly interrupted by the doors to the cafeteria slam open.

*Bam!!*

"I object!!!!" A male voice boomed throughout the now silent room.

"Th-This Voice!" Deuce stuttered out, knowing very well who this voice belongs to.

"We made it!" It was Ace, who was accompanied by Hooty and Grim. Ace was trying to catch his breath as he scans to room he's in.

"ACE!!!!!" Idia shouted in relief.

"What are y-you..." Ace muttered out.

"Hmph. There's a heart on your face! Are you the intruders we were warned about!?" Eliza said as she turned to Ace. "This wedding is deeply important to me, don't try to interfere!"

"What's so special 'bout this wedding? You're just doing whatever you feel like." Ace said to Eliza. "I'm gonna put this ring on your finger and send you packing to the other side!!" He soon pulled out the small velvet box from his jacket pocket.

"Don't you lay a finger on her highness!" Chubby said to Ace as he and the other ghosts there surrounded the boy to protect Eliza.

"Tsk. There's still some ghosts hanging out!!" Ace groans as he managed to evade an attack.

"Princess, we'll hold them back here." The Housekeeper Ghost said to Eliza.

"Go have your kiss, quickly!" The Handyman ghost added.

"Got it!" Eliza nodded. And soon, only Ace, Grim, and Hooty were fighting tooth and nail to save Idia from his doom.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"No matter how many times I take them down, they keep coming back for more." Ace groans in frustration.

"Your highness, get your kiss." The Housekeeper Ghost said to Eliza.

"Good grief, Idia, just how long do you plan to run away?" Eliza huffed out.

"I-I-I-I-I-I want my first kiss to be special!" Idia squirmed from his bindings.

"Oh no you don't!" A voice shouted.

"!?" The boys recognize who that is. Soon, a strong blast of magic has sent Eliza back out of arms length to Idia.

"Who dares interrupt my kiss!?" Eliza shouted.

"That'll be me, sweetheart." Soon enough, small yellow and blue lights danced around the room. "Sorry that I'm late."

"Y/N!!" Ace smiled brightly seeing the girl with Owlbert swinged behind her shoulders.

"Did I miss anything?" Y/n said with a smirk.

"I am so glad to see that you're okay!" Hooty hooted happily as he flew to his owner. "Where's Epel?"

"Epel told me to help Ace out. He'll be here shortly with Rook and Riddle." Y/n said to Hooty as she stands next to Ace. She soon look at Eliza.

"You're the girl with the eyes of an Owl!" Eliza said, pointing to Y/n.

"That's me, your highness." Y/n said, adding a bow with it. "So, you must be the Ghost Bride."

"Yes I am, and I will soon be married to Idia, so don't interrupt our wedding!" Eliza glared at the girl.

"Why did you pick Idia specifically?" Y/n asked.

"Because! He is my Ideal Prince." Eliza answered. "He's sweet, he's kind, he's handsome!"

"He's a guy." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" Eliza huffed.

"Take a good look at Idia. All he can move is his face but he's still resisting." Ace said. "I bet you all know that your dear princess is making a huge mistake!"

"Everything we do if for her." The Housekeeper Ghost hissed out. "We've watched over her since she was a baby. She was always bright and cheerful, the entire country was looking forward to her future. But..."

"That all ended the night we were attacked without warning." The Handyman Ghost added. "Even after our neighbor's betrayal and She lost her life, our princess never stopped smiling. She would say things like, "I'm fine.", "Don't worry about it.", "It's alright.", "Someday..."."

"We knew that she was just saying those things for our benefit." The Housekeeper Ghost said. "For five hundred long years, her dream of finding her Ideal Prince went unfulfilled. Her despair has to be unbearable."

"As her vassals, we went to make the one wish come true for our beloved Princess." The Handyman Ghost added. "Our... Dear, tragic Princess..."

"Nonetheless, you don't get to make trouble for others." Y/n said.

"What?" The Housekeeper and Handyman Ghost asked.

"Hah hah! Y/n's got ya there." Ace laughed. "Doesn't matter what you been through, that's no excuse to make others suffer. To start with, no way is she ever gonna find some guy that checks that whole list."

"I'm not?" Eliza muttered.

"Not a single person is ever going to be exactly like you imagine them to be." Ace said to Eliza.

*How dare you say that to her highness!" The Housekeeper Ghost hissed at Ace.

"There's no need for you to listen to this drivel. Lord Idia is your Ideal Prin-" The Handyman Ghost was cut off by Ace.

"You all have been filling her head with those dumb expectations and made her look for someone that doesn't exist!" Ace shouted. "This feels like something I've seen before but... Treating her like something fragile because you feel bad for her doesn't help anyone! All you've done is take the easy way out rather than actually confronting her!" (A/n: Flashbacks to Episode 1 anybody?)

"My ears burn." Trey muttered out.

"Ah hah hah...." Cater awkwardly laughed.

"You've got to be honest with her and tell her that there's more to a groom than his looks." Ace said.

"So I have to think of things besides appearance for my Ideal Prince?" Eliza muttered out.

"That is not what I'm saying! For starters, stop listing requirements your Ideal Prince has to meet." Ace said to Eliza. "Your Fiance should be... Someone Who will be there when you're happy or sad and will stick with you through thick and thin."

"Someone who's kind to you, protective, caring, supportive. Someone who's always going to be there..." Y/n added.

".... By your side." Lilia mumbled to himself. A smile slowly appeared on his face.

"That's what you need to look for I can't believe that just came out of my mouth." Ace cringed a bit. "None of you ever stopped to take a moment and teach her something so simple? You spent the last five hundred years together but you really haven't done anything to help her!" The ghosts gasped loudly. Chubby sighed, knowing well what Ace was talking about.

"I completely agree." Soon, Riddle, Rook, and Epel arrived. All in one piece.

"Dorm head!" Ace broke out a smile.

"Guys!" Y/n smiled softly, seeing them alright and safe.

To Be Continued~