🌴Crash: Part 15🌴

3rd POV
"I swear, I will scream bloody murder in a cave one day thanks to Crowley and not even helping us in the slightest bit." Y/n cursed mentally as she dusted herself off.

"Phew... We made is out of that room." Grim sighed in relief as did the rest of the Ramshackle residents. Thanks to Hooty, Y/n got her bag and things she left in the room because she and the bag together couldn't fit.

"I now know what it's like to be pasta." Y/n muttered. "I thought I was mince meat."

"Let's get to Ramshackle Dorm." Hooty said.

"Don't make a sound..." Grin whispered as everyone nodded.

*Grr~~~~~~~~~ ooowwww~~~~~~*

And in que, Grim's stomach started to rumble. Everyone blinked, froze in place, and then glanced at Grim with a panicked look on their faces.

"What the hell!?" Hooty and Y/n whisper-yelled.

"Ffgnaa!? We're screwed. I'm starving from all that digging..." Grim took a second but he then started to panic like the three resident Owls with him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

At the other side of the building, some residents of Scarabia were talking and patrolling until they heard a loud growl from the other side of the building.

"What was that tremor?" One Scarabia resident stuttered out.

"It came from the Ramshackle's room!" One Scarabia resident, with good hearing, said as he pointed down the hallway to where the said room was at. With no time to wait, all the patrolling Scarabia residents did a beeline towards Y/n and the others.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Umm... Guys... I hear footsteps...." Y/n said as she pointed to the hallway opposite to the exit.

"Awawa... C-Crap, y'know." Grim stuttered out as he hopped on to Y/n's shoulder.

"Language..." Hooty said to Grim as he hopped into Y/n's bag.

"What're you doing there!?" A Scarabia resident said as he pointed to Y/n and the others.

"Ffgya, we've been spotted!" Grim yelped out.

"Hoo!!!" Owlbert freaked out and hid in the bag with Hooty.

"How'd you get out of a locked room!?" A younger Scarabia resident was confused onto how did they escape.

"There's a hole in the floor.....!" An Upperclassman Scarabia resident said as he pointed to the floor where the hole is at. "You have no respect for your hosts."

"We've got a runner! After them!" A Scarabia resident shouted to the others and soon, almost all of Scarabia was after the Ramshackle residents.

*Phweett Phweett*

The sharp sound of the whistle snapped Y/n out of her frozen state and made her bolt the hell outta there.

*Clack, Clack, Clack*

The clacking of feet running after her just made her sped up more and more. But, thanks to her sudden sprint, her stamina was about to drop in a few minutes. She's lucky she was in Track And Field back in middle school. The adrenaline kicking into high gear as she runs as fast as she could.