🌸Eda The Owl Lady🌸

A/n
Time for some Lore.

3rd POV
"Another dream." Y/n mumbled as she stands next to Luz Noceda.

"And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world; The King Of Demons." Luz was referring to the little cat monster with a skull on it's head, King.

"Awww! He reminds me of Grim... But leads.... Arrogant...." Y/n mumbled out.

"Where are you now, Ducky Sock!?" King screeched out as he slams his little furry fists on the floor where the shredded Ducky Sock is.

"So why did you call me hear again?" Luz asked King. Y/n took a seat next to Luz to see what's up. King was trying to explain to Luz about different Demons and Monsters of the Boiling Isles. "Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight. Creatures of Sulfur and Bone!"

"And cute little paws!" Luz added which Y/n had to stop herself from laughing at.

"And cute little paws. True." King sighed a bit before continuing. The Memory passed by to where Eda is. She was standing underneath boiling rain, which was a thing in the Boiling Isles.

"A boiling rainstorm in the Boiling Isles. The weather here is so fun!" Luz said with a smile. Y/n was leaning on the wall next to Luz as she watch the rain pour down. She turned her gaze to her Ancestor. Eda has some sort of spell so she was protected by the boiling rain.

"Yeah, we don't have weather. We have plagues, gorenados, shail hail, painbows!" Era listed off the different "Weather" they have in the Boiling Isles.

"It's like a rainbow, but looking at it turns you inside out!" King said to Luz. Y/n shivered by the discrimination. Soon, Eds casted her protection spell on the Owl House to protect it from any further damage from the rain.

"Wow! Someday I'd like to be as cool as Eda the Owl Lady. Magical, sassy, surprisingly foxy for her age." Luz mumbled out.

"You and me both Luz. You and me both." Y/n muttered out. She knows Luz wouldn't hear her anyways.

"Hey, why did they call you the Owl Lady anyway?" Luz asked.

"Because I'm so Wise." Eda said to Luz. Pride was heard in the tone of her voice.

"'Cause she coughs up red bones." Hooty added.

"I think it's because she gets distracted by shiney objects." King said to Luz.

"Why does those that sound familiar?" Y/n mumbled out.

"No I don't! I-" But before Eda could finish her sentence, King pulled out a pen with a toy pen with a glowing Gem on top.

"It sparkles, it shimmers, it shines, it delights! I must have it for my nest." Eda pounced but King put the pen way in his hat.

"Holy Hell. I really am related to her." Y/n muttered out. Soon, everything shifts to Eda passing out because of fatigue. Luz and King puts Eda in her little nest in her room.

King was digging through Eda's belongings and took some sort of Elixir and ran right back to Luz. Of course, Y/n followed behind to see what would happen next. But she failed to notice what would happen to Eda. But when Luz was just about to take a sip of Eda's Elixir, the bottle dropped on the floor and shatters into pieces.

"This is awful!" Luz said to King with a face of filled with fear.

"Who needs a light spell when we have times of lamps?" King said as he gestures to the lamps all around them but they soon went bust as the room was consumed by darkness.

"Ain't that a perfect timing." Y/n muttered out.

King reassured Luz that Hooty controls the house lights and that he probably fell asleep but from the sounds of the bloodcurdling hoots, it wasn't the case.

"Hooty!" Luz said worryingly.

"I don't like where this is going at all..." Y/n mumbled as she follows behind. But when they reached for the living room, Hooty was completely injured and was unconscious because of a beast that attacked him. "Oh suger canes..." And with that said, everyone just scattered all over the house, trying to get way from the beast.

"I was wrong the whole time! That creature is-!" Before King could finish his sentence however, the beast has broken through the door. And that beast was....

"Ancestor Eda...." Y/n mumbled out, covering her mouth in horror. "This was the curse they've been talking about for all these years...." King and Luz soon discovered that Eda in her Beast Form is sensitive to light. Luz eventually learns the light spell in the process and managed to change Eda back to normal.

Y/n took a closer look at Eda's chest gem and saw how there was a blot like thing on her gem but it slowly disappears when Eda drinks her Elixir.

"I don't know but she did it on her own." King said to Eda, referring to Luz's little lights floating above them all.

"I haven't been completely honest with you guys." Era said to Luz and King. She soon explained what happened to her and why did she turn into that Owl Beast. "When I was younger, I was cursed. I don't know exactly how it happened. All I know is if I don't take my Elixir, well.... That why the people call me the Owl Lady. Boone likes having a curse, but if you take the right steps it's.... Manageable."

"So are you okay?" Luz asked.

"There's nothing for you to worry about." Eda reassured Luz. "It's all under control." As Eda was now left alone, she lays back down to sleep peacefully. But it wasn't so peaceful in her dreams. Y/n looks around the nightmare where Eda is. She looks back at Eda. "Not this memory again." Era was standing infront of an old sorry. As soon as it opened, a shadowy figure was standing infront of it behind blinding lights. It eyes were big and round, like Owl Eyes.

"What the...." Y/n mumbled out.

"You! You're the one who cursed me aren't you?" Eda semi-shouted at the figure. "Who are you? Who are you!?" And with that Eda woke up. And so did Y/n.

"Pumpkin seeds...." Y/n mumbled out. "So.... That curse was like Overblot.... But who would do that to Eda?" Y/n said as she rose from the bed, ready to start the day. ".... And why would they do it in the first place?.... What's their purpose for it....."

A/n
For context. Y/n finds herself to be in the Boiling Isles during a boiling rainstorm. This is where she learns what the curse was set on her Ancestor. And the curse is somewhat similar to Overblot we see today in Twisted Wonderland. But the ending z Y/n wants to know who did this to Eda, and why. Much like the mystery to her parents, she wants to know what happened to Eda when she was younger. She just has to wait for the next dream.