☀️Fists And Agreements: Part 16☀️

3rd POV
"Shishishi! That's all you can do with the five of you? You're not much, are ya." Ruggie laughed at the tired first-year students.

"W-What's with this guy!? He's way too quick." Ace said in between heavy panting.

"He's not just fast, he's freakishly acrobatic." Deuce added while he tries to catch his breath.

"Ffggnnna... I can't believe I can't catch him..." Grim huffed as he flopped in the ground.

"You can say that again..." Y/n and Hooty agreed. Hooty was more tired than Y/n as he sat on top of Deuce's head.

"Shishishi! Compared to the backstreets in the slums, this is a cakewalk." Ruggie grinned victoriously. "I mean, even if you caught me how're you gonna prove that I'm the culprit?"

"Excuse me?" Deuce asked. The First-years looked at Ruggie with knitted brows.

"You don't have any evidence that I was the one who injured them. Did anyone see me use magic?" Ruggie asked. The First-years were caught in between a rock in a hard place. "Did you get any pictures of it? You haven't, huh?"

"Hugh... T-That's..." Ace muttered a bit, not knowing what to say.

"Coward!" Y/n, and Hooty yelled at the Hyena.

"Coward? That's praise. Shishishi Next time you chase me around, have your ducks in a row first." Ruggie laughed at them. "Try as much as you like though, next time will probably be impossible for you, too."

"Grr... This is frustrating." Grim growled at Ruggie.

"Well then, that's it for today's game of tag. Oh, and I'll leave the Magical Pens I took here. Bye-bye." Ruggie tossed the pens at Y/n. She was able to catch them while Ruggie ran away.

"Shit! Screw him!" Ace groaned.

"Dorm Head Rosehearts is gonna have our heads...." Deuce muttered softly.

"He just said "Next Time" right?" Y/n said while she faced her friends.

"Y'all still haven't learned your lesson?" Suddenly, a deep familiar voice came into their ears. When they turned it was...

"Jack!" Y/n said in surprise.

"Huh! You should've helped instead of just watching. Your dorm is full of bastards like him." Ace growled at Jack.

"Why are you working so hard for other people's sake?" Jack asked with crossed arms.

"Other people's?" Deuce mumbled.

"I understand wanting to get back at the culprit for the people who got hurt but..." Jack trailed off a bit.

"Huh? What're you taking about?" Ace asked, dumbfounded by the question.

"Eh?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Who said anything about doing this for other people's sake?" Ace said smirking.

"We just want to score points by catching the culprit." Deuce added.

"Yeah yeah. Then get picked for the Magical Shift Tournament. And show off for the whole world." Ace added to Deuce's statement.

"I'm gonna catch that guy then be on the big screen!" Grim said while puffing out his chest.

"I feel bad for Trey, bit I'm gonna take his spot." Ace grinned.

"You guys have no honor at all...." Y/n sighed in disappoinment at her friends.

"Hmph! I can't trust you guys who just do things for others but... You guys are worse than I thought." Jack said with a smirk on hsi face with his arms crossed.