☀️Long Live The King: Part 22☀️

3rd POV
"If I can't overturn this world, I'll turn it all into sand! All this meaningless... Everything!" Leona roared out at them all as the Overblot Monster behind him literally roared out.

"Have you been thinking about that this whole time...? You never said..." Ruggie trailed off.

"Maybe, maybe not. He could just be speaking out of his emotion." Y/n told Ruggie as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "But for now, we save him before it's too late!"

"Ruggie." Jack called out as the Hyena faced him. "Don't hold back and let's bring him back to his senses!!" With a nod, they went into battle.

"Hooty. Go wild!!" Y/n told Hooty as the said owl went into it's Beast form.

"W-Woah!?" Ruggie and Jack were taken a back.

"Never underestimate what one person can do..." Y/n muttered out. With a cry for battle, they went all out.

The fight was intense with every spell casted, and with every hit and blow. But it didn't slow Leona down at all.

"Grr... He's strong! You're this strong but you still chose to give up...!" Jack yelled at Leona.

"Shut up!! This guy, that guy.... To sand with you all!!!" Leona and the Monster roared, which casted a wave of magic to hit them all, sending them back a few feet.

"Great! Now I'm having flashbacks form Heartslabyul!" Y/n groaned a bit. "Flipendo!!" Y/n countered fast enough from a blast that was sent her way. "Let's finish this up fast!"

"Y/N!! WATCH OUT!!!" Riddle called out to the girl as a giant bolder was flying towards her fast.

"Y/N!!" Everyone called out to the girl but they were too occupied with their own battles to help.

"Good bye pathetic Herbivore!!" Leona laughed victoriously as he knew the girl had no chance.

"NO!!" Jack and Ruggie howled out, knowing it was too late to save her.

"As the moon shines down upon a seed. Rise from the darkness and shine your light! Grow! Bloom! Blossom!" E/c eyes turned into dark blue Owl eyes as she use her Unique Magic.

"[Enchantress'Rose!!!]"

A bright cyan glow happened in her Magical Pen before she casted her next spell.

"[King's Roar!!!]"

The boulder was blasted with the spell as it turned into nothing but sand as the wind around them picked it up.

"Wha-!?" Jack and Ruggie were speechless.

"No. Impossible!!" Leona roared. "How can you use MY Unique Magic!?"

"It's my Unique Magic, Enchantress' Rose." Y/n answered.

"It can copy another person's Unique Magic just like what she did just now!!" Hooty explain while he was facing off with the Overblot Monster. It wasn't going so well for either parties.

"But Riddle told me that you...." Leona then snapped his head towards the red head. "You."

"Oh stars..." Y/n muttered. Knowing what's gonna happen next.

"You lied to me!" Leona yelled at Riddle as he sent an arsenal of attacks towards him.

"Riddle!!" Cater, Y/n, Owlbert, and Grim helped Riddle deflect and counter the attacks as much as they could but Y/n took a bit and was sent flying up into the air.