🐚Photos: Part 26🐚

3rd POV
"Anyway. We brought the photo as promised." Jack said as he crossed his arms. "We cleared all your conditions."

"Well, the contract is already dust in the wind, though." Grim muttered out.

"But you know, I'm not cool with stealing." Jack growled a bit. "Azul. Isn't it your policy to keep your dealings legal, right. Take responsibility and get it back to where it belongs."

"I'll go with you." Y/n volunteered.

"No, no! Let's all go together! It'll be more fun to see the museum better now that we aren't in a rush." Hooty butted in. Ace, Deuce, Grim, and Owlbert agreed to it. Jack and Y/n just sighed.

".... Understood. But at least let me run it through some editing software to erase my shame..." Azul mumbled out.

"Hah, you don't know when to give up." Leona said with a ghostly smirk.

"He's right. Memories are to be treasured." Jade added.

"So when're we gonna go? We're all going, right." Floyd was basically a little kid when he asked, all jumpy and beaming with joy. "I'm so excited! We haven't been there since elementary school."

From the corner of Y/n's eye, she saw Grim sniffing around the area, trying to look for something. And she knows what he was looking for.

"Hm? Why are you sniffing around on the ground, Grim?" Ace asked once he noticed the small monster.

"My gourmet hunter senses are tingling..." Grim said as he keeps snapping his head in different directions to find what he was looking for. "My favorite pitch black truffle has fallen somewhere around here!"

"Are you a pig?" Ace and Hooty yelped out at Grim.

"Fgnna! Found the black rock! The nose of the Great Gourmet Hunter Grim cannot be fooled!!" Grim said as he held the black rock up in his tiny paws.

"... A black rock?" Leona muttered.

"Thank you for the food!!" Grim said as he raised the rock to his mouth.

"Grim! No--!!" Y/n was too little too late. Grim has already eaten the black stone. "Oh my muffins....." Y/n rubbed her temples in frustration.

"Mmmm.... It starts out heavy and rich but them there's a punch of saltiness..." Grim beamed at the flavor of the rock. "I'll never get tired of this flavor! Y'know!"

"Are you eating crap off the ground again!?" Deuce groaned at the monster.

"Ay! Language!" Y/n said to Deuce.

"There's no point trying to stop him, we just have to accept that monsters have different tastes." Ace sighed.

".... Is that racoon always eating black rocks off the ground?" Leona suddenly asked, which caught everyone off guard by the sudden question.

"Not always but..." Y/n answered but trailed off.

"Is something the matter, Leona?" Jack asked Leona.

"Nah. It's nothing." Leona shook his head lightly. Y/n took that as a mental note. She gently shock it off however.

"I'm so glad I got Ramshackle back." Y/n said smiling.

"Hoo! Thanks to Leona and Ruggie of course." Hooty added. Ruggie gave a wide closed eyed smile, while Leona just looks away with crossed arms, a faint pink color on his cheeks. Ruggie noticed it.

"Leona, you really are a simp. Shishishi." Ruggie laughed.

"Shut up, Ruggie." Leona snapped back while Y/n chuckled softly.

♪Enchanted♪ •Twisted Wonderland X Reader•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें