🐚Great Advice: Part 15🐚

3rd POV
Evening rolled around. In the Savanaclaw Dorm lounge area, the Savanaclaw and Ramshackle residents do some talking.

"Eh? You guys seriously went to the Coral Sea?" Ruggie asked.

"You're too dumb." Leona sighed.

"Ffgnaa!? You're the one who told us to hurry up and do something!" Grim huffed at Leona.

"Hmph. Nobody said anything about jumping into the ocean like an idiot." Leona told Grim. "You're time is limited. I meant, use your head to come up with a worthwhile course of action. There's no way to beat Merfolk head on in water, no matter how you struggle. It's like you're trying to get eaten."

"... Umm, Leona, did you by chance know those twins were Merfolk?" Jack asked.

"Pretty much." Leona answered simply.

"Last summer, I saw Floyd revert to that form during a joint swimming class we had..." Ruggie recalled that time before. "If he came at me like that in the water, I feel like my story would be over."

"Then you should tell us something like that in advance!" Jack growled a bit.

"Weren't you guys the ones that jumped in without gathering information first?" Leona spat back. "If you had asked, I would have told you all about it." Leona smirked.

"Yeah yeah. You've gotta be wary before you act. Shishishi!" Ruggie laughed. "Those who can't look ahead will starve on the Savannah."

"Mmnghh.... You're as big a bully as ever!" Hooty and Grim glared.

"Do you guys want to be slapped?" Y/n glared. "In Leona's case, again?" Leona and Ruggie averted their eyes to somewhere else in the room, avoiding the death glare of the girl.

"So that means that Azul had every intention of getting in our way from the start?" Jack muttered.

"Obviously." Leona sighed.

"With the Leech Twins as his underlings, Azul is pretty famous for getting his hands on whatever he was promised from his clients." Ruggie explained. "There's also the rumor that they interfere with people so they can't complete thier end of the deal."

"Guess that rumor's true to it's word." Y/n mumbled.

"Those guys are a bunch of cowards!" Grim growled. "Uuugh... If Y/n loses, am I gonna work to the bone forever?"

"What'll we do if Ramshackle Dorm is taken away?" Hooty hooted sadly.

"Don't worry. I'm not letting that happen." Y/n reassured Hooty and Grim as she bends down and gives them head pats. "I'm sure we'll figure it out.... Probably." Leona looked at the female as she stands back up. Gears were running in his mind already.

"Leona?" Ruggie faced Leona.

"Azul's Unique Magic is "It's A Deal"." Leona said.

"!?" Y/n's eyes widened.

"He can take an ability if you sign a special contract." Leona explained briefly. "Also, if there's anything that breaks the contract, the one who sighed becomes absolutely obedient to Azul."

"It's magic that's hard to activate but has big results if you do.... He's vicious." Ruggie added with a small sigh.

"The ability he takes is sealed inside the contract and Azul himself can use it whenever he wants." Leona added.

"!! Then the reason Azul could use a bunch of difficult spells was because..." Jack said with a shocked expression in his face.

"Is because if his Unique Magic..." Y/n mumbled, taking a mental note to what they have said.