🌹Challenge:Part 16🌹

3rd POV
After a while of explaining things to the headmaster, he hummed softly.

"I see, that's the situation... You're against apologizing to get the collar removed, but you don't feel that you can persuade Riddle to let this go without fuss." Crowley summerized what we had told him.

"Yeah, that's about right." Ace growled a bit.

"So then, if you don't think you can compromise with the dorm leader you have the option of transferring dormitories." Crowley said.

"You can do that?" Y/n asked. Crowley nodded.

"Indeed. However, your Dormitory was chosen for you after the Dark Mirror saw the quality of your soul so..." Crowley trailed off for a moment. "There are quite a number of troublesome procedures and rituals that are required."

"Transfer, huh? That makes me feel like I'm just running away so no thanks." Ace turned down the offer. He sure is stubborn.

"Hmm... How do you feel about applying for a decisive match with Mr. Rosehearts to take his place as dorm leader?" Crowley smiled.

"WHAT!?" They all yelled, confused and shocked.

"Everyone! You're shouting!" Crowley whisper-yelled at us.

"Because you are saying really crazy things!!" Ace and Y/n said to Crowley.

"It is not crazy in the least. After a, that's how Mr. Rosehearts became dorm leader." Crowley explained a bit.

"Now that you mention it, how are the dorm leaders chosen at Night Raven Collage?" Deuce asked.

"We heard that Riddle became dorm leader a week after he started school." Grim told Crowley. Everyone turned to Y/n for the answer.

"D-Don't look at me! I barely even know much about this place, let alone how they choose the dorm leader." Y/n stammered a bit. Her parents never really explained it either since they too were confused on how they were chosen as dorm leaders.

"Did you at least ask your parents?" Ace asked the girl.

"I did at one point but they only said that it was a confusing process for them and shrugged it off." Y/n told them as they nod.

"Allow me to explain." Crowley cleared his throat a bit before explaining. "Being nominated by the previous dorm leader, winning a decisive match against the current dorm leader. There are many other ways it's decided. A decisive match is one of the more simple."

"Isn't using magic to settle personal squabbles prohibited?" Ace asked the headmaster, confused.

"Personal ones, yes. Going through the proper channels with eh headmaster overseeing a decisive match is another matter." Crowley explained with a slight smile.

"It's prohibited to place handicaps on your opponent before a decisive match, too." Trey added. "You would be able to get the collar removed without apologizing to Riddle. But..."

"All students are given the right to take role of dorm leader the moment they enter this school. What do you say? Mr. Trappola? Will you challenge Mr. Rosehearts?" Crowley asked Ace with a closed eyes smile.

"Okay. I won't know unless I try." Ace didn't hesitate to answer.

"Count me in, too." Deuce stepped up with confidence laced in his voice. He had his fist in his hand, ready to fight.

"Don't forget me!" Grim chimed in as Y/n sighed.

"Grim. You belong in a different dorm, that means you can't participate in the match." Y/n told the cat.