🌴Back To Octavinelle: Part 16🌴

3rd POV
"Oya? I was wondering who would be here at this time of night." Jade said as he, and Floyd went to check what was happening in Mostro Lounge. Apparently, Y/n and the others were lucky enough to crash in Octavinelle's Mostro Lounge.

"I came to squeeze some food thieves but... It's just Lil' Shrimp, Seally, Pufferfish, and Guppy." Floyd sighed in disappoinment. "Got my hopes up." (A/n: Sadistic Fish!)

"Ooheh....? What're you guys doing here?" Grim and Hooty asked as they got up from the floor. Y/n followed suit but groaned in pain a bit in the process.

"Why... I told you that we couldn't go home until the glacier melts." Floyd reminded them.

"So we're in Octavinelle?" Hooty hooted out.

"That's obvious, Hooty, since we are in Mostro Lounge after all." Y/n said as she dusted herself off.

"Yes. You're in Mostro Lounge inside Octavinelle." Jade said.

"W-We did it!!! We actually got out of that prison!!" Grim and Hooty jumped up and cheered, filled with relief and joy. The Magic Carpet bounced around like it was happy too.

"Prison....?" Jade asked, curious about the word choice they used. He's mostly confused than curious.

"What's that Square-Flounder-Like thing?" Floyd jumped in, asking about the Magic Carpet. Jade almost instantly recognized it.

""It looks strikingly like Kalim's Magic Carpet..." Jade said as he slowly approached the flying carpet.

*Clack, Clack, Clack...*

Soon, clacking of feet was heard. The Ramshackle residents instantly froze when hearing the oh so familiar sound.

"Oh no." Y/n muttered out.

"Nani?" The twins turned to Y/n with raised eyebrows.

"You're out of places to run, damn thieves!" One Scarabia resident shouted as he pointed to Y/n and the other Ramshackle residents. Y/n took a step back. The twins didn't fail to notice the sudden change the girl did.

"Now get tied up like good little nice!" Another Scarabia resident said as he held thick and heavy rope.

"Fgna! You followed us all the way here!? Do you guys ever give up!?" Firm yelp d out as he jumped into Y/n's arms.

"Who do you think you are causing a scene at this time of night?" Azul soon stepped into the picture.

"Azul!" Y/n and Hooty were relieved seeing him. That means he could protect them from the Scarabia residents.

"You're the dorm head of Octavinelle, Azul Ashengrotto....!" One of the Scarabia residents yelped out.

"... What is the meaning of all this?" Azul asked when he saw how tensed Y/n was and the others too.

"This has nothing to do with Octavinelle! Stay out of it and just hand over those four over!" An older Scarabia resident shouted as he pointed to the Ramshackle residents. Azul glanced back at the girl and her critter friends. He soon looked back at the Scarabia residents in front of him.

"Now that I look closer, isn't that bundle shaking on the floor Grim, Hooty, Owlbert, and Y/n?" Azul muttered. "I almost mistook you for dirty rags."

"(눈‸눈)💢" The Ramshackle residents didn't mutter a word. Just glared.

"Use that benevolent heart of yours and and help us." Y/n said through gritting teeth.

"... Ffhmm." Azul hummed lightly.