★Ramshakle Showdown: Part 4★

Y/n's POV
"This.... Is too much charm." I cringed at the sight. It was an old rundowned building. Even the scenery here is dead.

"Wonderful isn't it?" Is this man serious right now!? "Do come in." We then step into the old building. I have my messenger bag with me with a few things I need as well. Like Madol, clothes, my phone, etc. I even picked up a little something along the way without the crow noticing. "Staying here would at least keep you out of the rain. I'm going to my office to do some paperwork. If you ever need me, just go there alright?" I nodded a yes. "Make yourself at home! Don't go wondering around the school. Goodbye~!" He then left.

"That man is a curious case if I ever see one." I then open up my messenger bag. Then a head pops up.

"Thanks for getting me back there by the tree." Grim thanked me as I nod.

"I don't have the heart to let you stay out there. You're welcome to stay with me if you like?"

"Really!?" He beamed. I nodded with a smile. "Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" He pounced on me and gave me a hug. I soon hugged back.

I went to the coach and patted the dust off of it and sat down. I looked out the window once Grim jumped off of me. We both stare out of the window as a flash of light came into our view. Then it started to rain heavily.

"It's raining..." I mumbled.

"It really is coming down huh?" I nodded.

"Why do want to come to this school?" I asked the cat next to me.

"It's simple! I'm a genius who is destined to become a great magician!!" I smiled at him. "I've been waiting for the Ebony Carriage to come pick me up. But... But..." His ears dropped to the side. "Hmph! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this. So that's why I came here in my own! Not letting me in would be a lost for the world. Humans just didn't get it." I sighed and shook my head lightly.

"Silly kitty..." I whispered.

"Kyaa!!! The roof is leaking!! My adorable ear fire is gonna be nothing at this rate." Grim jumped into my bag. I looked up and there's a lot of hole in the ceiling.

"That's a lot of holes."

"Use your magic to fix it!!" Grim said with his head popping out if my bag. I sighed.

"I can't. My energy's drained from the fight we had earlier back in the Hall Of Mirrors." I said while I brushed my bangs to the side. It really did drained my energy.

"Boo~~!!" He booed.

"I'm gonna find some buckets. Sit tight Grim." He nodded as he stayed in my bag for coverage.

I headed upstairs to find buckets. I was then met by a semi-dark hallway of the dorm. It gives me the creeps. I had a chill run down my spine.

"Uh... I don't like this feeling..." I shivered. All of a sudden, three ghost appeared in front of me. "Nya!!" I screeched.

The ghost were laughing as I stayed in my spot. If I wasn't so weak right now... I could only do a light spell from this amount of energy I have left.

"We haven't had a guest in so long..."

"I've been itching for some action."

The ghost appeared again as I took a step back. Grim, I need you right now. And right on que, Grim arrived.

"What are you freaking out about?" He asked me but then noticed the ghost. He too freaked out. "Gyaaaaaaa!!! G-G-G-G-G-G-GHOSTS!!!" He then grabbed hold onto my left leg and hid behind me.

"The people here got scared of us and left." That's reasonable.

"We've been looking for more ghsot pals. How about you guys?"

"Sorry. Too young to cross over." I answered as I stepped back a bit more.

"Uuuu.... Eeeee.... Grim the great magician isn't scared of some ghost!!" He then sent out a blast of his blue fire but he missed the ghosts.

"Where were you aiming?"

Over here!" The chubby ghost chuckled at Grim.

"Shoot! Stop disappearing." He then gave another blast but got the same results.

"Are you closing your eyes when you breath fire?!" I asked Grim, a bit in a panic tone.

"Shut up! Don't try to give me any orders!!!" He screened at me. I gulped. We have to work together to do this.

"I'll give you a can of tuna if you win!" I offered.

"Wah!?... Hmmm. I-I'm a genius. I won't let one..." He growled a bit. Time to up the ante. The ghosts laughed again as they surrounded me and Grim. "Bunch of cowards ganging up on us!"

"For a limited time, I'll give you two cans of tuna!" I said to Grim. He then shook his head.

"Hey you! Me where the ghost are!!" I smiled and nodded.

"On your left!" I gave the direction as he shoots his fire. The ghost retreated but here's more.

♪~Time Skip~♪

"Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!!!!" The skinny ghost yelped by the hot fire that hit him.

"Way to go Grim!!" I praised him.

"We make a pretty great team huh?" I nodded with a smile. "Alright! Let's chase them outta here!!!"

"Let's do this!!" I yelled as I used my light spells to chase the ghosts off as Grim attacks. This is gonna take us a good while. "Grim, behind you!!"

"Got it!!" He shoots out his fire and it was a direct hit.

"This is pretty fun huh pal?"

"You said it Y/n!! Fgnnaaaa!!!"

"Ack!! Hot!! So hot!!" The ghosts retreated again. I think I'm going to enjoy this year at Night Raven. I wish my parents could see this now. They would be so proud of me.

To Be Continued~