🌸Side Stories: A Day With Owlbert🌸

Y/n's POV
For the pass week, I've been curious about this staff. I know it's from my Great Ancestor, Eda Clawthorn. AKA, The Owl Lady Of The North.

I woke up to the sun barely up in the sky. It was the day after the Unbirthday Party. Lucky for me, it's the weekend. I can finally know what this staff is. I carefully got out of bed so Grim would enjoy his sleep and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

 I carefully got out of bed so Grim would enjoy his sleep and went to the bathroom to get dressed

(Thank you Skylar896 for the art!!!)

Once I got dressed, I grabbed the staff and my messenger bag with what I would need for the day. I placed a note on the bedside table for Grim to know about what happened to me when he was sleep.

I went down stairs and made some toast, grabbed a few apples, some bottles water, and F/s. Once I was done finishing my toast, it was barely sun rise. I grabbed my things, that includes my camera, Jornal, Magical Pen, Madol, snacks and water. I soon headed out of Ramshackle Dorm with the Staff as I went to the side of the building where an old Willow Tree is.

"Ok. Time to know what you are.... And I'm talking to a staff!" I faced palmed myself. "Maybe I should go to Crowley for help..... Ya, I might rather not. Maybe..... Sam! That's it! He must at least know where this staff comes from!" I soon head to the School Store. I'm hoping it's open at this time.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I was in Main Street by now since it is the shortest path to Sam's Shop. That's when I noticed someone else was up in the morning, other than me.

It was a Savanaclaw Student by the looks of his PE Uniform with Yellow and Black on it. He has white hair with wolf ears and a tail. He was fairly tall and had well tanned skin. And not to mention how muscular he is. He seems to be having a morning job today.

"Glad I'm not the only Early Bird in this school." I said to myself as I walk to my destination. That's what I planned that is...

"Hey!" I stopped and turned around. I noticed the male coming my way.

"Umm, yes?" I asked. When he stopped in front of me, he was towering over me! It was intimidating but I kept a straight face.

"So, you're the girl everyone's been talking about for the pass week." He said.

"R-Really?" I cursed myself mentally for stuttering. He nodded.

"Yes. Is it true that you defeated the Dorm Head of Heartslabyul?" He asked.

"Well, it's more like a team effort." I said. "I didn't do it alone. I had my friends by my side for help."

"I see. Jack. Jack Howl." The male, now known as Jack, extended his hand for me to shake as I gladly take it.